Chapter Forty Four

-A week later-
I was in the other room and watched as Eric slammed his fist into a table. this caused the prisoner, that Trevor had captured, to jump.

"Where is Kaleb?" He asked while he grabbed the front of the prisoner's shirt. The prisoner laughed and spit in Eric's face. Eric grabbed the prisoner's head and ripped it off. I looked away as Eric walked back into the room I was in. He was wiping his hand off with a towel. "I really wish you wouldn't watch me torture them."

"I can't help it, I feel like if I don't then they will hurt you." I told him as he washed his hands. He tried to avoid making eye contact with me.

"I don't need you more scared of me." He said as he turned to leave. I grabbed his arm as he was about to walk away.

"I'm not scared of you." I whispered. He smiled at me, but it was a sad smile.

"Yeah you are and that's okay I have given you every reason to be scared." He replied as he kissed my forehead. He walked back into the torture chamber as Trevor brought in another person they had captured. Eric smiled evilly as he advanced on the prisoner. I laid on a couch that was in the room as I started to feel drowsy. Someone came into the room and saw my eyes starting to close. I felt them pick me up as I cuddled into their chest. "Sleep love I am done for the night." Eric said and with that I went to sleep. I woke up in our room and no one was there. I sat up so I could look around better. I heard the shower going and immediately felt better. I laid down and closed my eyes. I heard the bathroom door open so I sat up. I came face to face with a naked Eric. I covered my eyes as Eric rushed to cover himself.

"Go back in the bathroom." I ordered.

"But I don't have any clothes." Eric stated. I heard him rushing around trying to find clothes. I heard the bathroom door open and close again. I peeked through my fingers to make sure it was safe. I sighed in relief as Eric came back out fully clothes this time. We looked at each other then started to crack up.

"That was something else." I said as I giggled.

"I don't understand what the big deal was I do need an heir." He stated as he winked at me.

"Yeah, but I want to wait for marriage." I told him and he nodded.

"I can understand that." He replied as he sat down next to me. "So, I have to torture some more people today."

"Okay, then lets go." I stated as I got up. My leg was semi healed so I could get dressed and walk around the room by myself.

"Maybe it would be best if you stayed here." Eric said. I immediately shook my head as I got dressed. "Kayla, I don't want you more scared of me."

"I'm not scared of you." I stated. He sighed while he pinched the bridge of his nose. I walked back over to him and sat in his lap. "Okay maybe a little bit, but not to the point where I don't want to do this." I said as I kissed him. Our kissing started to get heated. He was playing with the bottom of my shirt. I pulled away before we got to heated.

"We should get going." He stated as he got up out of the bed while he pulled me with him. He picked me up and carried me to the place I would watch him torture people. He set me down on the couch while he kissed my temple. "I'll see you later." He said while he walked away. I saw a woman being pulled into the torture room. She smiled seductively while she watched Eric with hungry eyes.

"Hello good looking." She purred. Eric smirked at her and sat across from her.

"Hi, now to get straight to business. Where is Kaleb?" He asked.

"A straight forward kind of guy, I like that." She replied and winked at him. I was starting to get angry. She crossed her legs and made sure to rub her leg against his. My eye started to twitch as Eric just looked like he was uncomfortable.

"I'll ask one more time. Where is Kaleb?" He asked.

"Come closer and I tell you." She answered. Eric hesitantly leaned forward and waited for her to tell him. She bit his earlobe and kissed his cheek. That was the final straw for me. I got up and hobbled to the torture room. I walked in as their heads shot up.

"Kayla you need to go back into the other room." Eric said. The woman smirked at me as she rubbed her leg against Eric's. I growled at her and it felt like my whole body was on fire.

"Eric, let me handle this girl!" I stated as I stalked towards her. Eric got up and walked out of the room. I grabbed the girl by the front of her dress. "Judging by your smell, you're a siren. They usually smell like an gas station bathroom." I seethed. I grabbed an iron knife and waved it in front of her face. "Now, tell me where is Kaleb?" She laughed in my face while shaking her head.

"Why would I tell you?" She questioned.

"Wrong answer." I said and slammed the knife down into her leg. She gasped in pain as I got up and walked around to the torture weapons. I grabbed a hammer and smiled evilly. I walked back over and slammed the hammer on the table. "Where is Kaleb?"

"I'm not telling you." She gritted out. I sighed and shook my head. I grabbed the knife and started to twist it. She screamed in pain while tears fell from her eyes. I grabbed the hammer and waved it in front of her face like I did with the knife.

"Where are they?" I yelled. She spit in my face. I took the hammer and slammed it down on her knee. She screamed and cried while she begged for me to stop. "All you have to do is tell me where they are."

"I can't they'll kill me." She stated.

"And you think I won't?" I asked. She smiled at me while shaking her head.

"You don't have the guts." She whispered. I pulled the iron knife out of her leg and stabbed her in the chest. She looked up at me shocked.

"Looks like you where wrong." I said as the life drained from her eyes. I breathed heavily as I looked around. There was blood on my hands, but I didn't care. "Next." I called.