RAMADAN 1441 AH /2020 CE

MESSAGE FROM QALB–UL–ARD

AsSalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh, dear treasured readers!

In preparation for this year's Ramadan, I've both Good-bad news, and Good-good news..

The Good-bad news is that, in shaa Allah, there'll be no updates during this year's whole month of Ramadan!😅😅

I realized that the best thing for I and all the Muslims here, is that we retreat fully into the Qur'an and reflection upon our lives, to see where we can make amends, what we can improve, and how we can develop spiritually to reach the Rabbul 'Aalamîn and climb the ranks of Ma'iyyat (Closeness to Allāh) and Taqwa(Consciousness of Allah).

So that's the Good-bad news; good as in, we get to focus fully on cultivating our spirituality(Allah! This is the only chance we get once every year. Who knows if we'll get it again next year— So we don't have to slack off.).

Bad(not really for me at least :D) as in, –no updates for a whole month.

But rest assured, that's where the Good-good news comes in:D

In shaa Allah, I'll update what I can till Ramadan actually begins– It may be one or nothing, or more~(The Good part, I highly doubt the last part though😅).

Also, as soon as Ramadan ends(and we're all still alive and kicking, in shaa Allah ^_^), I'll make a couple of updates all at once for Eid!(That's the Good-good part, –not sure of the number though<3)

How d'ya all like that!

We get to fully concentrate on our own self-refinement during this Ramadan, harvest the maximum rewards we can in shaa Allah, then when the time of festivities come, we dive into the world of Qur'an cultivation once again—Not~a~dayyy of rest from Al Qur'an~(I know! We're the people of the QUR'AN after all(^o^))!

Author(A.A.I.M.): But for now(this coming month), we owe it to ourselves a conscious effort in our real lives, to reap as much as we can in self-improvement AND rewards for the hereafter.

Ukashah: Read the Qur'an more often, contemplate the verses. Perhaps you might even open the 'Worlds of Contemplation' that I do, and attain some Divine treasures.

Author: Treasured readers, while we're at it, please do well to check out BinthRafique 's work – 'Welcome Ramadan with Joy!'

It would give us some necessary warm-up for this month-long marathon of soul-training and heart-cultivation:))))

You can check other books on Ramadan too, as long as you get that necessary peptalk:)

Zak: I dunno about you, but I certainly do not want to leave any Ramadan feeling I could have made the most out of it.(Even if we cannot attain that 100%) We can at least try*grins*.

A.A.I.M.: Hayaa Zak, Hayaa~ Perhaps you need to cultivate that quality this month—

ZAK: But it's not yet Ramadan in the story, A.A.I.M.:-\

NEW VOICE: Whaleva

ZAK:*spooked*Who's that..?

A.A.I.M.:*with dismissal*My new character.

ZAK: I can't friggin' see who said that! Who's your new character?!! *Arkaan's vibes working off on him*

A.A.I.M.:Oh don't worry*makes facial expression intensely mysterious*He isn't meant to be seen after all.

ZAK:I'm out of here. This author's losing it. He has something planned out.. And I've a bad feeling about what's coming for us*leaving*

A.A.I.M.:Zak wait, I only have good plans.. for this Ramadan, I mean..

ZAK:*more spooked*(Don't think I didn't get that underlying meaning) I'm out!

A.A.I.M.:*scowls*Well I could care less. Perhaps the next chapter you'll come begging me as to why some readers suddenly got mad at you*gives an underhanded laugh*

ARKAAN to UKASHAH:*lowly* Should we be worried.. He does seem to be planning something ..not-too-nice, at least not for himself.

UKASHAH:*remembers something that turns his face dark* I'm out too!

ARKAAN:*awkwardly* Maybe.. I should probably leave with them too..

A.A.I.M.:YOU STAY RIGHT THERE!

*Smiles cheerfully into camera* Well Qawm, so till then, you can find me in the mountains of the souls, and the valleys of a myriad Divine contemplations, seeking the wonders of this auspicious month.

In shaa Allah, I'll be busy in meditation and refinery of my spirit, cultivating my heart that I may rise in the ranks to our Rabb.

KÃN, the dua:3

Arkaan: *sighs, holding up billboard* Why didn't you invite Abdullah.. You very well know he enjoys showing off.

 You very well know he enjoys showing off

***

ABDULLAH:*walks in angrily*Author, WHY wasn't I invited?!

A.A.I.M.: *Jinks* I'm out!

Arkaan do well to wrap up, would you? *sprints out the door*

ABDULLAH: Wait!*runs after him*

A.A.I.M.: Abd, I had a headache, alright! (So I couldn't bear to deal with you~)

ABDULLAH:*makes a wronged expression*That's no excuse, author. You and I would have to make a deal..(voice fades in the distance)

ARKAAN:*sighs deeply* Alhamdulillah he didn't decide to stay(lemme wrap up quickly, to relax for the next chapter)

So folks! That's the message we thought you should know from the Author, alias A.A.I.M.

He couldn't keep it secret from you all. He treasures his readers and those who dare adventure with us, into our world of Qalb-ul-Ard, the Land of Qur'an and the myriad voices that hymn its pages. ^_^

So..

Till the next Crescent,

Fee Amanillah!

WasSalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh^_^