Crescent 19: Heaven's Gathering Clouds..(4)

Somewhere In Central City

A tram trolley moved swiftly across the breadth of a large bustling city, zooming past a masjid that was breathtakingly wondrous that perhaps it'd have been considered one of the wonders of the entire Kingdom.

Tâ Hâ had an urban rail transit with tramways connecting one district to another.

The trams were used as the main means of public transport for anyone in the city. It was what would be known as streetcars to some, or trolleys to others.

Even as the rail vehicle moved across the tracks, a girl sat leisurely reading a book, with glasses on.

With one leg crossed over the other, she had an air of sophistication about her which made it clear she was one of the nobility - upperclassmen of Tâ Hâ provincial city. Because of that nobody sat too close, or even dared to disturb her.

She wore a white blouse under a black sleeveless overcoat tied with an elegant blue sash at her waistline. Her blue jeans were tucked in her heeled leather boots, and she had a light velvet turban for a hijab.

Suddenly looking out through the glass window, this beige-skinned girl watched the surroundings of Tâ Hâ's central city whittle past her.

Even as her mind gradually got lost wandering at some memory of a boy with green eyes, she smiled.

It seemed the memory was quite a pleasant one, for her smile continued to extend, till the warmth reached her clear crystalline eyes which were as deep as pools, dazzling the onlookers.

"Mommy, look at that girl. She's pretty like a fairy." One small boy seated opposite her with his mother exclaimed.

"Hey, what about your mom?" The mother teased her little boy, a pouting expression on her face.

"Mom is the prettiest of all!" The boy gleefully said.

The mother smiled lovingly at her son,"Oww..."

But the son continued,"But this girl is a fairy!"

The mother was shocked at her son's consistent exclamations at the girl. Of course she understood why the child was in deep admiration of the girl across them.

Even she could see the beauty and allure the girl possessed. The girl's feminine charms were as such as could confuse any mortal. But her entire demeanour spoke of glamour and sophistication. If anything, no one would have the guts, or be foolish enough to approach her. This was because, in this city, there were people who had certain backgrounds that they just couldn't be trifled with.

It was at this point in their conversation that the girl turned to look in their direction. Having seded out of her reverie a moment before, she had heard some of the boy's comments on her beauty. She looked over at the young boy, and - smiled.

All the young guys in the tram suddenly went dazed. It was such that one could say they wished in their deepest of hearts that they were the one to whom she had smiled just now. If that wish was granted, perhaps they'd die contented deaths after that, with no regrets in life.

She opened her hands to the child in calling,"My name is Yasmin. What's yours?"Her smooth voice like honey sank in all ears like sweet melodies..