Crescent 35: Hâ Mîm|..To you, who taught me Alif and Lām(3)|

All rivers lead to the ocean

All oceans arrive at a shore

When rain falls, hearts are nourished

Sunlight brings life, thrumming to all creation

Heaven descends under eternal moonlight

- The Five Quraa(Principal Domains of the five Apprentices)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lead-in Note

In the past generation, Zeeshan had been the very best, only his recital had a Tarannum(melody) level of 10 out of 20.. Tarannum is a natural gift, and so people do not much capitalize on it.

But recently.., Zak showed wonders in gift of sawt when his Tarannum level reached a staggering 18 out of 20.. This is the highest since so far, and left the previous generation a wide gap!

In the past, Zeeshan had a Tahazzun level of 7, and Tadabbūr of 1, for obvious reasons!

His forte was at Khashyah, with levels of 8, which Zak has been unable to beat by his 7.

People can't help but wonder, what Ukashah's levels would be?!!

•••

His voice had the effect of the vast expanse of an ocean, embalming the convention to forget their sorrows.

Whilst his recitation seemed to open doors to other worlds for those who sought to contemplate, - a chance to become the guest traveller through the Qur'an's many stories.

A world of 'escape' - Âyatullah called it. But how could that be? All the stories he had heard in his childhood days, from uncountable lessons by his myriad professors, they all seemingly appeared before him, as though he were witnessing the histories of the past people being replayed!

"What sihr(magic) is this??"King Dhul Qarnayn voiced. For some reason, he started suspecting the Country of the King Sulaymân had intentionally sent the prince here to cast this phenomenal spell, and all they had heard before about his exile, was just one big farcical conspiracy.

But it couldn't be true.. He had confirmed all those facts for himself.

"It's no magic, yaa Sultân.. It actually happened.."Sāmuddîn said, amusement shining in his eyes."Whilst it has been said a high Tahazzun and Khashyah level confounds the heart by revealing one's innermost being, and reconciles the listener with Ar Rahmân, it's also been said that, true depth of recitation is only recognized by Tadabbūr, and as such, it was extremely difficult to progress in that level, until now.."

Seeing the King's face of inquiry, he continued,"Every one level rise in Tadabbūr, signifies the inherent progress of any reciter of the domain.

At a level of 1 in Tadabbūr, one unlocks the heart of himself and all others to seek the wonders of every single ayah..

At a level of 3, one releases a soul from the mundane chains, and attains a state of spiritual tranquillity.

Thus so far had been seen.. till now. No one knew the possibilities that lay beyond.