Ugh! I don't want to wake up now!

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Just five more minutes! Please!
Bitch no.
Language!
I don't care. Just get up. You have to take Kai to school and you have work. No five minutes!
But I'm so tiredddddddd
NO! Come on! Get your ass up!
Okay fine!

I sighed loudly and turned my alarm off, apathetically. I groaned softly once again and then stood up on my feet. "Time to start the day....". I murmured as I walked to the bathroom to wash up. After that, I went to my closest to pick out some clothes. I didn't need to do my hair since I was so perfect anyway.(haha) I then grabbed all my stuff and placed it on the desk by the front door.
Here's his outfit (he look good tho ahhhh)

"Alright, time to make breakfast". I said, yawning softly. I grabbed frozen dumpings from the freezer and prepared the frier. I poured a cup of chocolate milk and peeled a small apple. After a few minutes, I put the dumpings into the frier and it immediately began to sizzle. I put the lid over the frier and then walked upstairs to Kai's room. I opened the door gently to see Huening Kai still asleep. He had probably snoozed his alarm again. "Huening Kai.....". I tapped Kai, making him shift in his sleep. I tapped him again. "Jagi? It's time to get up.....come on". I said. Huening Kai whimpered quietly and then opened his eyes, looking straight at me.

"Morning Hyung......".

"Morning Jagi". I replied, smiling. Huening Kai yawned and then slowly got up from his bed. "Get ready and come downstairs for breakfast okay?".

"Ne". Huening Kai answered.

After maybe 15 minutes, Huening Kai came downstairs all dressed with his backpack. I slid a plate of dumpings with his apples over to him and he thanked me with a smile. He began to eat, as did I. The table was quiet and calm. But then Huening Kai broke the silence.

"Hyung?".

"Yes Jagi?". I answered, looking up.

"How long are you and Jaehyun Hyung gonna fight?". Huening Kai asked, with a uneasy expression. I sighed and then placed my chopsticks down.

"I don't know Kai........ eventually we'll talk but right now we both need to cool off". I explained.

"Will he be okay without us though?". I looked at Huening Kai with sad eyes and then continued to eat. He nodded and then did the same.
______________________________________

"We're here Jagi". Huening Kai threw his bag over his shoulder and we both walked to the entrance of his school. "Do you want any lunch money?". I asked.

"No thank you Hyung. I'm okay". I nodded and then looked forward to see Taehyun. He was waving at us. There was also Yeonjun and a new boy. We reached them and I smiled, greeting them all nicely. "Hi guys!". Huening Kai exclaimed, his eyes almost sparkling as he smiled.