"Go get the door," she whispered against my lips a smile on her face I groaned getting up pulling on a pair of boxers and a black jersey shorts.

"I'm going to get dressed and meet you downstairs, do you want pancakes for breakfast?" She asked laying in the sheets and I nodded opening the door to see Dream coming down the hall.

"I'm going to check," I said and she began going back to her room mumbling curses under her breath. I walked downstairs the sound getting louder with each step, feeding my irritation. I pulled the door open to see Tevin, he immediately moved forward his hands landing on my chest pushing me back.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked pissed off.

"You got my sister pregnant," he said slamming the door moving over to me, pushing me once more.

"Man-"

"Don't say shit to me, I told her not mess with you," he shouted swinging I stepped back quickly dodging it.

"Tevin relax," I told him as anger rushed through me.

"What did you plan to do knock her up and lock her down in the fucking house?" He asked hitting me.

"Shit," I groaned as the pain began setting in, touching my face to check if I was bleeding.

He's Nia's brother

He's Nia's brother

My conscience began reminding me.

"She's not staying here," he added looking upstairs.

"Alright man, you need to fucking relax, she's not going anywhere," I said trying my best not to beat the shit out of him.

"I wasn't asking," he said and that's when my pride started to set. He began moving upstairs and I held him back he turned hitting me and I swung back my fist connecting with his jaw.

He swung again and I dodged it hitting him, he staggered slightly meeting the wall, his hand on his face. Adrenaline rushed through me and I began moving over to him when I heard footsteps and with my luck it was Nia.

"What-"

"You're not staying here," Tevin said cutting her off, spitting the blood on my carpet, real fucking mature.

"That's not your decision to make," I said stepping towards him and Nia held me back.

"I'm talking to my fucking sister," he shouted

"You need to calm down," she told him as he stood straight.

"We're leaving and you're not keeping that fucking child," he said and I pulled away from her, moving to him connecting my fist to his jaw, his words pissing me off. I gripped the neck of shirt pushing him against the wall, my body burning with anger.

"D let him down," Nia said her hand I my back and I released him hesitantly watching him fall to floor.

"Baby you need to relax," she added softly holding my hand turning me to face her, her eyes running over me, she frowned her hand moving to my cheek, I hissed and she removed it looking over to her brother who was knocked out on the carpet. I looked at her as I tried to even my breathing and calm my anger.

"Calm down," she whispered softly her hand sliding up my chest going around my neck as she pulled me into a hug, my entire body relaxing, I held her against me as my anger began dying down.

She pulled away once my breathing evened out, looking over to her brother.

"I'll go get some ice," I said walking over to the kitchen as Dream walking downstairs, I grabbed the ice before returning to them.

"Are you okay?" Dream asked worried and I nodded handing Nia the ice as she moved over to her brother.

"Let's get you some ice," Dream said leading me to the kitchen I sat around the island looking over to Nia.

"I'm sorry-"

"You don't have to apologize he deserves it," she said handing me the ice as I looked over to him, to see him fully awake talking to Nia.

"If I had know before I would started beating him from the door," I said and she laughed as I placed the ice against my cheek.

"I'm going upstairs, call me when breakfast is ready," she said walking away and I chuckled, removing the ice, blinking feeling the slight swell on my cheek before putting it back.

I heard footsteps approaching and I looked over to see Nia walking towards the kitchen with Tevin trailing behind, she moved over to the sink as he sat down beside me the ice on his face.

"Tevin you either apologize or you leave," Nia said frustrated as she tore a piece of paper towel.

"I'm sorry about barging in here a-"

"It's okay," I said cutting him off, not really wanting to have this conversation. I looked over to Nia to see her washing the plates and I stood up moving over to her knowing she cleaned whenever she was stressed.

"You're telling me to relax and you're over here stressing," I mumbled moving behind her wrapping my hands around her waist.

"I'm not," she lied and I kissed her cheek.

"Don't lie to me," I whispered and she leaned back against me closing her eyes.

"Why don't you go take a bath, and I'll finish washing up and then make the pancakes we were talking about earlier,"

"And bacon?"

"And bacon," I agreed chuckling, I kissed her cheek pulling away.

"I want milk," she said walking away and I smiled attending to the dishes.

"Do you plan on marrying her?" Tevin asked after a minute of silence.

"Of course I plan to marry her," I mumbled not really in the mood for a conversation.

"Look man I never meant to come off that aggressive it's just..my sister has been fucked over many times, and I kinda-"

"You don't have to explain I understand," I told him truthfully drying my hands.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks for reading ❤️‼️

Hope you enjoyed the chapter ❤️‼️

I appreciate the support that I get on a daily, thank you❤️✊🏿‼️