*Are you off now?*

"No, just finished a surgery, gotta go check up on the patients now." I sighed.

*Why do you work so hard? I feel bad. I know it's a part of your job but still..."* He sounded worried.

"Says the guy who lost all his teenage years working." I gave a chuckle. 

*Wanna meet this evening?* He asked yawning.

"Chim, is it alright for me to keep you away from the others whenever I want to?" I asked, laughing.

*You have no idea. I am dreading the day, Tae and Kook are going to fight you over me." We both burst out laughing.*They are all busy with their own work and love life. As long as I follow my schedule, things will be fine. But hey, don't you worry about those things. I want you to just be with me and think of nothing else. I have a life of my own too, apart from them. They'll understand.* He said.

"Alright then. I'll see you.....at 7? Where do you want me to be?" I got up and stretched my limbs, getting ready to leave.

*I'll pick you up from the hospital.*

"Okay." I was excited to have a nice ending to a hectic day.

*Aren't you supposed to ask where we are going or something?* He asked.

"Anywhere with you is okay. I just want to go somewhere and get my mind cleared." I replied.

*Hmm, what if I kidnapped you?* He said, repeating the same dialogue I told him the other night.

"Well, I'll have to find that out, won't I? Until then, I'll trust you." We laughed.

*See you later then. Bye.*

"Bye."

I have a lovely date waiting for me. That thought alone cheered me up.
I went towards the ward with a smile on my face.
_________________________

"Hey!" I said as I slid into the passenger seat.

I shut the door and as I turned around, I was engulfed in a hug. I was surprised for a second but I quickly reciprocated. I exhaled loudly as I rested my face on his shoulder. As I inhaled again, I got a whiff of his mild cologne. I had an allergy to dust and strong scents. But his scent was weirdly calming.

He felt like home. A place you can be yourself, depend on and rest.

"I missed you so much." He said.

"Me too, you have no idea." I replied.

He pulled away and placed his hands on both sides of my face. He stared at my face keenly from the forehead to my chin.

"You look like you are dead from inside. Have you lost weight too?" He pouted, frowning.

I laughed. "Chim it's only been 3 days since we last met."

He rubbed his thumbs over my cheeks and then he kissed my forehead, my nose and then my lips. He lingered there for while longer and then he pulled back.

"I wanted to do that so bad." He pecked my lips again and said, "The feel of having you close. I need to physically hold you to reassure myself that you are here, with me."

I took his palm and placed a kiss on the inside. "I'm here."

He giggled, making me smile.

He pulled away and started the engine. "Let's go."