Tell Me Your Needs, Master

Start from the beginning

Even though Renjun notices the yearning tongue that is wishful of tasting his dick, it does not move at all.
His lids half-opens to gape at his slave's perfectness. He looks so damn good with this position. Being so obedient and tamed but wild and alluring at the same time.

Steadily, Renjun pushes himself out and then propels back in. Eyes roll back when Jeno's warm mouth sucks him off whenever he pushes right in and then loosened to deepen the feeling of exiting back. He starts to plunge quickly and Jeno adjusts to it skilfully.

"U-mm...u-use..your tongue" he instrusts amongst his moans.

Jeno implies fast enough. He licks the tip without failing to respond back to suck in the incoming cock inside his mouth. He wraps around and rolls on the sides on the dick.

"Hmm~umm.." renjun approves him to do much more than that to him.

Content and proudful that he satisfied his master, Jeno is motivated to give more than that.

"A-ah! Umm..s-so good..ah!"

The moans get louder and unclear until it stops with a shot of cums into Jeno's mouth to which the slave swallows down.

Renjun withdraws back, chest heaving up and down. He makes sure Jeno drains down all and then smiles.

He eyes on the huge shaft underneath him next. Jeno grows bigger than before he sucked him off and Renjun knows that this size can tear down all his walls.

"Haven't cum yet..I see" renjun calmly states as he hops off from Jeno and holds up Jeno's painstakingly hardened dick. Precums leak out but it seems like it hasn't had its release yet.

Jeno's begging eyes meet him when he glares right back up.

"Sit up"

A cold, dreamy voice demands to which Jeno immediately responds by doing so. He rests his scratched back on the headrest and waits for Renjun's next instruction.

The beautiful master climbs on him in the same position as earlier, but instead, holding up Jeno's dick from the base to align it along his ass. Arms become to wrap around Jeno right after he gets the position right and gently dips in.

Jeno watches the whole process of his master getting himself fucked on his soaring dick.

Renjun bites his lower lip and raises his head up, sobbing moans already forming from his sinful mouth. He lowers down again to look at Jeno by aligning their eye levels. As if he is telling how much in pain he is and how big Jeno is down there, he narrows his eyes and twitches his brows with a mouth agape. The slave boy looks right back with a pleasuring feeling inside his chest from the erotic expression of his master.

Renjun sinks in more, taking the huge dick mid-way.

"T-Too big.." he groans in frustration because he has to keep waiting for his pain to be long gone before taking more.

Jeno painfully waits. He wants to thrust upward and fill in that tight hole but seeing the pretty face frowning, he keeps himself tamed.

Renjun finally gets the whole dick in with a yelp. Jeno leans in, ensuring if his master is all right by caressing Renjun's neck with his nose. The master looks down nodding for Jeno.

He starts riding on Jeno's dick, moaning and whimpering loudly as the iron hard cock wounds his soft inners. Jeno throws his head on the board and breathes in. He loves how the fragile body is overachieving on his dick.

Weak sobs pour out and Jeno checks the pouty face full of tears in front of him. He risks to comfort the master by reaching out his hands on Renjun's slim waist.