Roxianne gets nervous, Brendon rolls his eyes and gets behind her. He lifts her arms, guides her arms, and tells her to pull the trigger. She follows everything he said and the bullet goes through the can on the car. "There! Just pretend it's a person." Brendon crosses his arms. "O-okay." Roxianne tucks the gun into her back pocket and walks into the club. "Luckily, there was no one there except for the guy's goons and the owner. "Who let a pretty lady like you in?" The owner says. "Mr. Sandoval?" Roxianne sits at the bar. "Yes, this is he." He sits up. "I've come on behalf of Mr. Urie." Roxianne places her drink on the napkin. "Mr. U-Urie?" He straightens his collar. Roxianne smiles and pulls her gun out of the back of her pocket. She pulled it. Roxianne gets this powerful feeling but, stops to jump over the counter. 

Brendon comes in and just starts shooting guys left and right. "Doll! Next to you!" Roxianne shoots the guy before he could fire. She just starts shooting guys left and right also, they both ran to the back room. 

They start searching for stuff but Brendon's devil revealed itself. 

"Fuck

"Fuck." Brendon's breath gets heavy. "Wha- Fuck." Roxianne does the same thing. "He's alive." Brendon looks around. Roxianne sees someone familiar, "B-Brendon, that person you are looking for. Is that him?" Roxianne's knees get weak. "Yeah, that's him." He growls. Before Roxianne could do anything, Brendon gets shot then he kills Mr. Sandoval. Roxianne drops to her knees and doesn't know what to do. Brendon! She runs to him to see if Brendon is okay. "Are you okay?" Roxianne takes off his shirt then ties it around his shoulder. He has returned to his normal form, "This hurts like a bitch!" He hisses. Roxianne cries, which turns into sobs then hard cries. "Hey! Hey... Doll? What's the matter?" Brendon slides to her side. "M-Mr. Sand-doval was my b-brother." She couldn't just say that properly without crying. Brendon's eyes widen. He goes in boyfriend mode. 

As they walk to the car, Brendon is just comforting her but, she isn't having it. "As soon as we get home, I'll make us some drinks and we'll spend a night under the stars."Brendon smiles but Roxianne looks away. He opens the door for her but, she just ignores him without saying thank you. "This bi-" Brendon mumbles. He gets into the car and locks it. He starts driving but drives somewhere secluded. She glances at him once and his pupils were dilated. He parks then looks at Roxianne. "WHAT THE FUCK ROXIANNE! WE'RE ON A TEAM, IN A RELATIONSHIP! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT HE'S DONE!  GET OUT!" Brendon slams his hand on the steering wheel, scaring Roxianne. She obeys him and slowly looks at him.