She nodded and left.

Zayn knelt beside me, rubbing small circles into my back.

I swear there were fireworks where his hand touched my skin.

"Please, Zayn, stop. This is too much and I don't want to get you involved. I have to leave."

I really need to get away from them as fast as possible. I couldn't bear to live with myself if they got hurt.

"No, Sky, I don't give a damn about Matt, he can come here and get caught for all I care. He is just saying things to get us scared. He wouldn't actually hurt you"

Lies lies lies.

I kind of maybe sorta broke down.

Pregnancy hormones?

God, pregnancy on a teen girl's body is not a good thing.

I swear I will mess up whoever did this to me.

I don't give a damn anymore, I just want someone to pay.

I got up and walked out of the bathroom, even though Zayn was calling my name.

"What happened?" Eleanor quizzed me when she saw me blankly staring straight ahead as I headed for the door.

"Nothing" I whispered in monotone.

"Well, be more cheerful, I got you an appointment for today!" she happily chirped.

How could she be happy when in a situation like this?

Oh, she didn't even know.

I would give anything to be in her spot: she wasn't the one raped and pregant. She wasn't the one who was being threatened. She was the one with no care in the world.

"So...? We have to leave now, I pulled some strings and the only time is in thirty minutes"

I gave her a weak smile and followed her to her car.

"Sky! There you are, please don't go!" Zayn ran up to me, pleading.

"I am not leaving, Zayn, I am just going, er, out with Eleanor..."

"Don't worry, I will keep an eye out for her" Eleanor added.

He looked uneasy, but eventually agreed.

"Fine, but we need to talk later when you get home, ok?"

I nodded and closed the car door behind me.

"Ok, so I already told them like not to call or use your name or anything" Eleanor said as she started driving.

~~~~

Through the car ride, I really didn't pay attention. I mostly looked out the window and watched happy couples or little kids walking on the streets with no care in the world.

Pretty much I am jealous of everyone but me.

"We're here!" she yelled and turned off the ignition.