Chapter 11

AYANNA'S POV:

  At school the next day, i head to history with a sigh.

    "Hey, slut, how was the rest of your date?"Sharon asks when i sit down in the only seat left, which, of course, is right nedt to sharon and her friends.

         Why does the world hate me?

"It was great especially after you left, hoe,"I reply with a innocent smile.

   "Why you..."She begins, but takes a breath and then smiles through clenched teeth. "Well, i'm glad you can have fun with someone who is obvisouly still in love with me, but i mean, can you really blame him? I am pretty amazing,"Sharon says and looks around at her friends for confirmation. They all nod quickly to get her approval. Sharon looks back at me and smirks.

   "Ladies? do you care to share?"Mr. Hendricks asks and i shake my head no.

    "No sir, we were just saying how much we liks this class, or at least i was... Aya doesn't really like it because she thinks you are annoying,"Sharon lies and my jow drops.

         Say. What?!

"Ms. Jones, i fi ams o annoying you can go elsewhere, like the Principle's office,"Mr. Hendricks suggests.

    "No that's ok,"I say.

"go!"He snaps and i sigh.

    I glare at Sharon as i walk by her and she smirks.

 "I win.."she whispers to me as i walk by and her 'friends' lauggh.

    I walk to the prinicple's office and the lady at the desk smiles at me and calls the principle, Frank.

He comes out of his office and stares at me before beckoning me in.

   I go in and plop down on the spinny chair.

    "So, i hear that you think Mr. Hendricks is annoying,"he states and i roll my eyes.

     "No, i don't. Sharon just likes to twist what i say around,"I reply and he raises his eyebrows.

"Sharon is one of this school's best students,"he states.

   "Well that's great for her, but she is also a brat,"i reply.

  "Some could say the same for you,"The principle says and my jaw drops.

      "And who would that be?"I snap.

 "The cheerleaders think you are out to ruin their lives especially Sharon,"he explains and my eyes narrow.

    "well, they are all liars,"I reply through clenched teeth.

"And you expect me to believe this because?"

   "um, how about because it's thr truth,"I snap.

I hear someone clearing his throat and i turn in my seat to see Bryson standing there looking amused.

"Yes? What can i do for you, Bryson?"The principle asks.

    "Well, i came in here because i was sent in here by my history teacher after Max and i got into a fight," Bryosn explains and plops down, guy style, into the seat beside me. I flinch waiting for his chair to break because it just amazes me how guys do that, but it doesn't.

      "That would do it," the principle mutters.

He walks out to go to the restroom and i look at Bryson.

   "Why did you and Max get into a fight?"I ask him and he grins.

"Life,"he replies.

   "That makes sense,"I mutter and his grin widens.