"This is the first time I've been in your room" I say staring at his face.

"Do you like it" Cam asks hesitant.

"You paint!!" I shout pointing towards the mural.

"It's amazing Cam" I finish analysing the painting.

Cams cheeks flushed pink and he chuckles.

"I was inspired my Monet. If you see the tone of the painting is muted, the style reminiscent of Monet. Monet had a smudging quality that rendered his image watery, like a reflection in a rippled puddle. Nature is always so beautiful." Cam says slowly every work clearly.

"Show off" I shoot my arms folded.

Cam laughed ruefully. His laughter was so free and pure, so childish despite his adult years. It came to my ears as a tickle and bounce.

"Luce how exactly are you... you know a vampire" Cam says quietly staring at me sympathetically.
"I saw you die in 2001" Cam says quickly his voice pained.

"I died a year ago. I drowned. My parents at the time were vampires. They saved me and here I am" smiling at him.

"I'm sorry that happened to you" Cam says sadly.

"It's fine. I've gotten used to it" I say truthfully. My hands swirled circles further on his skin.

"So you're never grow old or die" Cam questions his eyebrows raised.

"Never. I'm immortal" I say quickly.

"Wait wait you're 16?" Cam questions looking at me bewildered.

I graze my fingers higher up on Cams bear skin drawing circles.

"Yes but technically 17 tommorow" i say.

"You know every year when it was your birthday I lit a candle for you" cam says looking at me.

"You're lying" I question.

"No lie. You can ask Arianne she always thought it was stupid. But I did it for you" cam says taking a deep breath. His hands brushed through my hair twirling it around his fingers. Our eyes locked in silence.

We stared at each other in an odd way, as if it were a silent argument.

Staring had become our only form of communication. It was a contest of sorts and winning came at a price.

His lips brush mine

His lips brush mine. Not innocently, like a tease but hot, fiery, passionate and demanding. I wanted to pull away before I lose myself but I couldn't seem to...In this minty moment, my senses had been seduced and I can no longer think straight. "Lucinda" he whispers slowly, prolonging each letter as if to savor them. I smile, my heart fluttering at his voice as I clasp my hands on either side of his face. Never before has my name ever felt so wonderful a one, I think, as I lean in for another...

His hand rested below my ear, his thumb caressing my cheek as our breaths mingled. I ran my fingers down his spine, pulling him closer until there was no space left between them and i could feel the beating of his heart against my chest.

I hesitantly looked up at him parting away from Cam. The swirls of emotion I saw there made me gasp. Lust and desire. However, before I could ponder about it further, he yanked me to him and covered my mouth with his in a hungry kiss. As our lips crushed together, I felt like i was walking on air. It was magic, the way his lips connected with mine. His mouth was so warm, the caress of his lips.

I trace my fingers against his chest firmly holding onto him. I felt Cams hands on the back of my neck play with the ends of my hair. A smile grew on my face as it started to tickle, finally we pulled apart.

If I could blush my cheeks would flush red.

"I love you Luce" Cam says accompanied by a honest smile.

"I love you too Cam" I whisper against his ears.

I snuggle closer to Cam his arms wrapped around me not letting go. And eventually we drifted into sleep.

Omggg what do you think?!?!