Lia decided to calm Chaeryeong by asking how her life is "My mom is Lee Hyeri and my dad is Lee Ryujeon they're famous actors in US and I'm a Global Brand Ambassador of FENDI" All of them was shock hearing Chaeryeong's parents was two of the most popular Korean actors in US

After they all get to know each other, they began teasing Yeonjun for not bringing a girl to his birthday party.

"Yeonjun, you're an adult now you should've have a girlfriend already" said Soobin drinking some sprite. Yeonjun just chuckled and he looked to one direction where there was a girl.. He doesn't know who she is but he surely believe that she doesn't belong here.

As he was about to approach the girl, Jennie suddenly tapped his shoulder "Yeonjun, it's time to cheers" Yeonjun accepted the glass of sprite given by his mom.

All the people there crowded Yeonjun and his family. When they all gathered Taehyung began doing a mini speech "To my son, Kim Yeonjun who's celebrating his 21st birthday today, we hope you have the successful life you wanted and will pleased those you love, Happy Birthday!" after they cheers they drank their drinks and began congratulating Yeonjun

~🥀~

At first she didn't want to go, but when she heard that Lia was there she dress up nicely and followed her parents.

When they arrived she saw a parking lot full of expensive cars. Looking at the building in front of her she thought that her mother was lying saying it was a birthday celebration. "Damn.. They're rich" Yeji thought seeing the diamond lining on the swimming pool and on the glass stairs in front of their huge mansion.

When they got in, Yeji saw a lot of people but she didn't saw Lia that made her think that her parents are lying. Her parents was talking to someone she peeked and saw that it was US's fashion icon V and the Queen of fashion J. She was a big fan of them, everytime they released a magazine that has V and J as their cover, she would always find time to buy it.

Her mom told her to congratulate a happy birthday to the birthday boy, but she didn't know which one because there are lots of people that looks like in their 20's.

She decided to take a drink of sprite and immediately finish it, she looked to one direction and saw Lia with Soobin, she also saw Yuna her collab partner. She wanted to approach them but seeing that they're with some other rich people she didn't want to interrupt them.

She walked around the mansion and was surprised seeing many fashion icons as well as famous fashion designers and actors in that mansion "Jin, Jisoo, Rosé, Jimin, Lisa, JK? I thought they didn't know each other?" Yeji thought seeing them sitting on a round sofa drinking champagne and wine.

She went to a wall that was decorated with silver and diamond strings, with some balloons beside it. Since she saw her father pass by she asked him to take a picture of her.

[Yeji's pic can be found in media↑]

She thanked her dad and she saw a family photo on the wall beside her "J, V, Ella and KYJ" she muttered by herself but she was shocked then she looked at the picture again scanning it this time

"Wait.. Isn't that Yeon–" Yeji was surprised by the sound of a popping confetti. She saw that people was crowding something, she went near when she heard someone doing a mini speech but she couldn't hear well because of the music.

After the crowd was getting smaller she saw Lia and Yuna saying happy birthday to KYJ "They're friends with the famous KYJ?" Yeji muttered to herself almost a whisper.