Chapter 44: Ditching

Start from the beginning

'Trinity you're barely awake it could be anyone.'

I patted my thighs to realize I didn't take my phone with me. I don't have pants on either. Fuck. Shit. There was no weapons. I looked in the medicine cabinet nothing in there. I slowly twisted the door knob opening the door. I didn't sleep a moment last night so maybe this is paranoia.

Nope there's a man outside the door.

"Hey sweetheart." I stared wide eyed to the one and only. A beaming smile was painted to Thomas lips. His hazel eyes traveled me up and down. I looked down mortified at my bare thighs than to his bright eyes.

"I don't have pants on!" I screamed then ran to my room shutting the door. I sat on my bed. What the fuck?

How is he in my house? Why is he in my house? This early? How did my mom just let him in?

What the hell?

"You dressed yet?" I heard softly from outside the door. That took me away from my trance staring at the light wood floor biting my lip.

"Give me a second." I mumbled. I quickly opened my closet to some outfits I had already put together. Baby pink velvety sweater and high waisted black skinny jeans. Yes this looks about right. I quickly got my things on putting socks on trying to find my black sneakers. Gotcha.

I put them on quickly going to get my mirror that was by my windowsill. Taking my hair out of the tight bun it was in. Fixing it putting a middle part through my wavy hair. I grabbed my reddish orange lipstick placing along my lips. I grabbed my phone placing it in my back pocket then walked to my door opening it. Thomas had his head down staring at his phone hair blocking his face. His head jumped up smile encasing his lips.

"My sweet naughty girl." He exclaimed softly. I felt both his phone and hands pressed on my face.

I had an enormous confused smile. Raising my brow at him. It slowly turned into a grimace as I let his hand fall from my cheeks down to his side. I grabbed his jacket pulling him closer to my unmade bed but far from the door

"I know what you're going to say." He spoke before I could let a word out. I raised my brow smirking.

"It's an interesting mystery. Shhhh let's go." He exclaimed as I tried opening my mouth. My mom is gonna beat my ass I already know it. Whatever.

"Thomas you're going to get me in so much—"

"Your mom loves me already." He stated seriously. I wanted to laugh at the idiotic statement. She doesn't even love me.

"You stun me in weird ways, Thomas." I exclaimed grabbing his hand pushing him out the door. He was walking ahead of me backwards making stupid silly faces. I giggled too loud.

"Guess who I got up?" Thomas suddenly yelled. I was smiling at him till I felt the sting of both my sister and mother sitting at the table staring at me. My mother was in a long night dress shirt with black pajama pants and pink slippers. While my sister has on a grey college hoodie and blue jeans. My sis was chowing down on some cereal. While my mom had a fly swatter in her hand.

Oh shit.

It's January.

I gulped staring at my mom. Thomas is truly killing me. I knew he was so happy go lucky but he can't barge into my home like this. I see by the look of my estranged mother she wanted to kill me.

"Thomas is going to take you guys to school. Isn't that right mija? Right daughter?" I glanced between both of them Thomas who had a cheerful smile and my mom who glared at me with her fake smile.