Chapter 34: her

Hello peepssss. Chapter 34 is here! Most likely going to write and authors note soon I have more ideas. Hope you enjoy! Love this song too^^

Read if you dare .
_____
I ran down the steps running past the million houses I used to walk by every day. The freezing cold air hitting my face, my lungs, my everything. Tears were accompanying my body and a deep feeling inside my gut, laughter throughout my pain.

"I'm free!" I screamed. "I'm free!"
_____

The wind hit my face with my words. I heard James groans and screams that he was gonna get me. But he couldn't get up. I broke his leg. Or at least I think.  I had gone crazy on him slamming the lamp, kicking him several times.

"You'll always come back!"

I shook my head. I had barely any clothes on. I had no shoes. But I kept running with the cold air scratching my lungs. I pushed back James words I'm free from him. From Blake.

Blake—

Then I saw it.

The house that I grew up in. The whiteish raggedy house. That my mother used to live in. My siblings lived in.

And my father who had happened to buy it.

I saw my house. My father's house. It felt surreal. I never knew I'd see this house again.

I nearly cried falling to my knees.

At this instinct, I felt like kissing the ground. But I couldn't. Banging on the door.

"Serenity! Dad! I'm here! I'm here open the door!"

There was no response come on open up, open up!

"Answer the door please!" I screamed.

I felt myself over exert myself yet again. The freezing cold making me cough.

"J-Just open the fucking door! It's Trinity! I'm back but you have to call the police help there gonna get me again! They are gonna kidnap me again please help me open the door!" I screamed. I turned my head seeing no one even bother opening the door lights were off in the whole neighborhood except for porch lights.

I saw a light turn on.

Yes. Yes!

"Dad! Serenity!"

I hugged the person crying. I'm home. I'm home.

"Do I know you?"

I released my embrace hearing the last thing I thought I was going to hear. Staring at the random man in my father's house.

He was white with blue eyes. His eyes were scrunched to his face. I backed away.

"W-who a-are you? W-where's my father?"

"Who are you?" He asked.

"Do you know my father? Are you my brother's friend Luke Elena?" I asked frantically.

"I just moved in the neighborhood two possibly three months ago. Not too sure if I do." He said huffing hand on his hip.

"C-can you just call the cops? Call the cops! Tell them I'm Trinity Elena. Tell them I was kidnapped! Tell them please just—"

I nearly fell on the ground. Coughing.

"Help me! Please just fucking help me! There after me!" I cried on the ground.

I was nearly kissing his feet at this point.

"Here stay here let me get you a jacket." He hurried. I had given him a smile. Through my tears.