Both of them looked ready to kill.

"I said it's fine. People have disagreements in school all the time, don't make a big deal out of it!" I said a little louder than I expected.

Leaning back into the couch, I pulled my knees against my belly. I thought it was okay to talk to family members about things that happened in school.

Why do they need to make everything so complicated.

"Lilith, these guys are bad news." Xander looked angry.

"You said Peter was bad news, too." I whispered more to myself, but he heard it apparantly.

"Listen up, I know more than you know. So if I say they are bad news. They are bad news. Stop talking back." He turned around, making his way out of the living room.

Only Caleb, Elijah and I sat there now. It was a heavy atmosphere. I really wanted to get up and just walk away, but I knew they would want to talk about this.

Especially Victor.

I closed my eyes, thinking about the last time, when Peter was a conversation point in this household.

I could still feel Victor's tight grip around my arm.

"Lilith! Upstairs!" Jon's voice sounded different. It wasn't sweet and raspy. He sounded like an actual adult.

Slowly I got up, when I arrived, Jon's gaze was fixed on the floor.

"We are going upstairs." He explained, he wanted to take my hand, but I flinched back.

"I am not allowed upstairs." I simply stated. Staring at him in fear.

Jon acted not like Jon. He acted like Victor, cold, distant and bad.

"Victor said you can go up today." He tried again, I took some steps back.

"I am not going." I blurted out, my eyes were wide open, my legs were shacking.

He sighed. "You know, he doesn't like such an attitude."

"Dont go further up, there is a no go area for you, understand?" I repeated the first rule I ever got here. The first rule Jon gave me.

I memorized it.

Jon finally looked up to me, his eyes with no emotion.

"Pretend this part of the house doesn't exist." I repeated another sentence he told me. I shook my head a little. "I am not allowed up dare. If Victor wants to talk to me, he needs to come down."

Jon's face softened, a small smile appeared on his lips. "I will tell him, wait in the dining room."

I didn't know I would be so happy to be send into the dining room. I almost sprinted down there, sitting down on my usual spot.

Fidgeting around with my feet, waiting for somebody to come.

Thinking about everything, I didn't do anything wrong, so Victor couldn't be mad at me. He wouldn't scream at me for something that wasn't even my fault.

Heavy footsteps entered the dining room. It was suprising, Victor alone came in. No hint of the other ones.

He seated himself infront of me, like always he wore his suit.

"Is it true that-" he paused. "The boxing club told you the whole industry will know about you?" His voice sounded weird.

His lips were twitching, he wasn't amused, his eyes were not the one of a brother. He looked at me like I was some furniture.