Chapter 5- Parties I feel a little funny...

Instagram: dolanadventures

Outfit on the side

Chapter 5 - Parties, I feel a little funny...

I looked in the mirror and smiled. I was wearing a black skater dress with sleeves and gold pumps that I would probably take off right when I got there. I matched the outfit with a few bracelets. The dress was swoop necked, showing off my chest and making it look a lot larger than usual. The pumps made my legs look nice, even though they looked pretty nice even without the shoes. My hair was straightened so it was pin straight and my makeup was a little more put together than usual.

Kat was wearing a light pink skater skirt with a white top and pretty sparkly heels. Her collarbone length hair was pin straight like mine but her makeup was a little heavier, a perfect wing putting the whole look together.

Grayson was wearing a black serengetee shirt and jeans while Ethan was wearing something similar but beige pants instead of jeans.

"Feli texted me the address," Grayson said, "Six times."

We pulled up to her house, which was actually more like a mansion. The party was already in full swing, music blasting from inside. Bottles and trash littered the ground and kids hung around the yard, talking and stumbling around.

Inside was even nicer than the outside, with expensive looking furniture and large rooms the size of a ballroom. People danced and grinded while others ran around or stood at the table drinking. I even saw a few people lurking around, spiking people's drinks. A pool was barely seen, an inside one and an outside one. Most people were at the inside pool, but a few people stood around the outside pool smoking and making out.

"Want a drink?" Grayson and Ethan were pulled away, and Kat went into the large groups of people to dance leaving me all alone.

"You didn't peg me as a party girl," Ryder's voice came from behind me.

I cringed, slowly turning around to meet his perfectly proportioned face. He leaned against a wall, one foot against it and his arms crossed over his chest.

"But I like what I see," he continued, his eyes trailing up and down my body, making me shiver.

"What you said about Grayson," I said, referring to at the gym and taking a few steps towards him, "It's a lie. He's a good person, he would never hurt me."

His eyebrow raised in a challenge and he smirked. He pushed off the wall and strode towards me, stopping only when his body was brushing my chest.

"You dont really think that, do you?" Amusement shone in his icy eyes.

I just stuck my head up, "Yes, I do actually."

"Well, cutie. Dont come crying to me when he uses you and throws you away like trash. You'll realize then that a guy like Grayson would never be interested with a girl like you."

He shoved by me, knocking my shoulder hard in the process. I watched his retreating figure until I lost it in the crowd and then turned around, running a hand through my long hair.

"Want a drink?" An attractive guy asked, holding a drink out to me.

Forgetting that they might have spiked it, I took it and chugged the whole thing. I went to the kitchen where the shots were and after I drank who knows how many cups until I started to feel better.

I searched everywhere for Grayson, and finally found him watching a drinking game by the pool. When he saw me he smiled, waving me over.

"Look at this," Grayson pointed to the table.