Chapter 18 - Feli the life ruiner

Instagram: dolanadventures

have any of you ever wondered if they read fanfictions about themselves? Because that would make me feel so awkward lol

Chapter 18 - Feli, the Live Ruiner

I sat on Kat's bed as she rummaged through her closet, trying to find something to wear for her date with Ethan tomorrow. I just got home from my 6th date with Grayson a few minutes ago, and I was still in a haze from it. He took me to the beach and we had a picnic on top of his car.

"So what about this?" Kat asked, holding up a floral printed dress with lace trim.

"Its cute," I said, "Definitely not my style but it'll look perfect on you."

After looking through a few more outfits, she finally decided on what to wear. It was past midnight by now, so I went into my room and changed into my pajamas before going to bed.

When I woke up I quickly changed into a pair of black jeans, a loose white shirt with the number 34 on it, a flannel and a jean jacket. I left my hair wavy and finished getting ready, running downstairs and grabbing my bag. We don't take the bus anymore, instead Grayson drives me in his car and Ethan drives Kat.

I got into Grayson's car, giving him a quick kiss before he back out and sped down the road. Grayson and I seemed happy together, but something felt off. It's nothing like I've ever felt before, and I don't know what it is. There's just something different about us.

"Are you okay?" Grayson asked.

I kept my eyes straight, trying to focus. Lately I've been hearing different voices in my head, ones telling me to ditch Grayson or not to trust him. Theres something about him I dont trust, he seems too perfect for me. Not only is he way too good for me, but it seems crazy for a guy like him to like a girl like me. I can't hear the voices clearly sometimes, it's almost like a loud buzzing noise.

"I'm fine," I responded, my mouth dry.

"Really? You seem a little off," he said, "More than usual."

He lightly laughed at his own joke but quickly stopped when I looked at him. I don't know what it was or why I gave him the look, I just know there was only one word to describe it. Murderous. He gulped and turned back to the road. I dont know why I gave him that look, maybe it was to try and scare him away or secretly tell him I dont like him, even though I do.

"Did you study for the math test?" He asked, trying to change the subject.

I didn't respond, just continued to glare at him. He pulled over and turned to me, putting his hands on my shoulders. He opened his mouth to say something, but before he could I shrugged his hands off me and leaned away from him. A flash of hurt went through his eyes that made my heart clench like when you see a video of a puppy getting hurt, but I tried to shove away my guilt. I probably didnt even hurt his feelings; it was all my imagination.

"Maybe we should go home-"

"Start the car," I said.

"Are you sure...?"

I looked up at him. "Start the car."

My voice was like gravel and even scared me a little. He started the car and pulled back onto the street, looking at me every few seconds. The voices got more aggressive, telling me he would never love me and making my ears feel like they were bleeding. I wanted to cry as I leaned down, putting my hands over my ears in an awful attempt to quiet the noise inside my head. I could feel Grayson's nervous stare but ignored him, listening to the buzzing of voices.