Chapter 12 - Making...Up

Instagram: dolanadventures

Pic of Haleys outfit to the side.

Also I know they can't drive but just pretend they can, ok?

Chapter 12 - Making...Up

"Someone's finally up," Grayson said as I hopped down the stairs of my house. Grayson had been hanging out here a lot...

I nodded. It had been a couple weeks since we hung out in New York and things were starting to get back to normal, well, what they were before the incident. Today we (Kat, Ethan, Grayson and me) were all going to a trampoline place called Bounce for the day. I am wearing a black spaghetti strap crop top, high waisted jean shorts, a white sweater and my vans. Yes it was winter, but were gonna be inside jumping so I may as well wear something that will keep me cool. My long brown hair was pulled back in a Miley Cyrus top knot with a few strands askew. I sat down next to Grayson and fiddled with my ring. He looked up from his phone at me, smiling when I turned to look at him.

"What?" I said when he stared at me for a solid minute.

"I'm just-nothing," he said, laughing.

I cocked my head to the side and looked at him. It was obvious he wanted to say something, but I didn't press any further since our relationship, if you could even call it that, was pretty delicate right now.

"We need to talk." Grayson's voice broke the deep silence that had taken over.

I already knew what he wanted to talk about, but still said, "About?" I quirked my eyebrow and looked evenly at him, licking my lips.

"At the party," he started, and I let out a light moan, making him laugh.

"Please, Grayson lets just not talk about it." I looked at my hands like they were the most interesting thing in the world.

"No, it's been almost two months. We need to talk about it. Now."

I nodded for him to continue. "Haley, at the party when you saw Feli and me..that was just really bad timing. I didn't kiss her, she grabbed me when she saw you and started kissing me. I wouldn't ever kiss her willingly."

"Look you don't need to to be explain yourself to me. We aren't together."

A look of pain flashed through his eyes and he pursed his lips. My heart clenched as I said it, because I really wanted to be with him. All this time I was thinking revenge would make it better when really we just need to sort things out.

"And I'm sorry for hanging around Feli after. You were hanging out with Ryder and I didn't like you hanging out with him. He's bad news."

I scoffed. "You don't need to tell me. Why does he hate you?"

Grayson's eyes darkened and fogged up like he was remembering something. He ran a hand through his hair and it fell in big, messy chunks on his forehead.

"That's a story for another time," he grinned, "Now, are we good yet?"

"Mm, not quite," i said, tapping my chin, "You fought Ryder after he said something to you. And I want you to know that what he said is a total lie."

Grayson looked at his hands, taking in a deep shaky breath.

"I knew he was lying, but I still wanted to hit him for even saying that."

I nodded in understanding, if I had the chance I would hit him too. Grayson turned his whole body to face me, touching my shoulders and making me look at him. His warm hands burned my bare skin, sending tingles through my whole body.