Chapter 1- Two sets of twins and longboarding

Instagram: dolanadventures

Guys no omg i was watching their younow and they said they might want to read fanfictions fuck no they better not read mine thats so fucking awkward omg why

Chapter 1 - Two Sets of Twins and Longboarding

I jumped out of the car and looked around. My new house was huge, as were all the other houses on the street.

"Haley, please come help me with these boxes," my mom called.

I went to the back of the car and picked up a box that said 'Haley's stuff', and went inside. My twin sister had already claimed her room at the end of the hall to the right, so I claimed the one to the left. That means my mom would be on the other side of the second floor, which I like the thought of.

I set down the box and went outside. My mom was in the back talking to herself, but as I grew nearer I realized she wasn't alone. Two identical boys stood by the trunk, talking to her.

"Oh, and this is my daughter, Haley," said my mom, grabbing my shoulder and shoving me toward her, "Her sister, Kat, is inside unpacking."

"Hey, I'm Grayson and this is Ethan," one of them said, running a hand through his perfectly messy hair.

"Haley's attending Morris Knolls highschool," my mom said, "Do you guys go there?"

"Ya, maybe we could show you around on Monday," Ethan offered, smiling sweetly at her.

I was already getting a more badass, hot vibe from Grayson and a more sweet, nice guy vibe from Ethan. Kat came outside and introduced herself, her eyes lingering on Ethan for a little too long.

"Whoa," Grayson said in feigned awe, "You guys are twins, too!"

I laughed but Ethan just rolled his eyes and gave his brother a light shove.

"Well, since we're here would you like us to help you bring in a few boxes?" Ethan asked, and my mom nodded, giving me a look that said he's a keeper.

They each grabbed a few boxes while Kat and I grabbed one, leading them inside.

"So Haley," Grayson said, "Where did you guys move from?"

"We moved from Boston," I responded, "You don't know how happy I was to leave. My-"

I stopped myself before I brought him up and ruined the mood and just smiled at Grayson. He noticed something but didn't say anything about it.

"Well I'm happy you moved too." He set the boxes down in my room and looked around at my bed, which was really just a pile of wood with a mattress against the wall ready to be made.

"If you want, I could help you set up your bed and stuff. I feel bad making you do it yourself."

I nodded and went over the the other side of the room, grabbing the directions.

"So, Haley, what do you like to do?" He asked, flipping through the direction pages.

"Long board," I responded, and he smiled.

"I was expecting an answer more like," he changed his voice to a girls, "Do make up and play dress up and eat salad and be girly-" he changed his voice back to his normal voice, "But I'm glad you actually do something interesting. I like to long board too."

My eyes widened. I was happy he liked to longboard, because no one in Boston liked it. They thought they were too good for it or something.

"What about you?" I asked, "You know, besides long boarding."