Chapter XVII

Epilogue

Even though the curse was lifted, only Lal and Tsuna managed to return to their adult form. Regardless of the Arcobaleno's disappointed feelings, Tsuna, Ietsu and the rest immediately went to the hospital to check on those who were injured.

Iestu frowned, "I hope Dino-san and Basil-kun are okay."

"I'm sure they are fine. Otherwise we would be notified of changes to their condition," Tsuna reassured him.

Tsuna turned away to see Reborn trailing behind the both of them. He smiled and lifted Reborn off the ground to let him settle between his arms. "I hope you grow up soon."

When they reached the hospital, Tsuna, Reborn and Ietsu were allowed to visit the patients first. Unfortunately, before they reach their destination, a figure suddenly appeared in the corridors that made even Tsuna jump a little.

The face looked deformed at first glance, but turned out it was just Levi with syringes stuck to his face.

Ietsu was too busy screaming to notice, but Reborn whispered beside Tsuna's ear, "I felt that."

Tsuna pushed Reborn's head down a little away from his face, and then put him down on the floor and glared at him a little. There wasn't a need to talk about how he's not a big fan of horror at this moment, and he would not admit he might have tightened his grip around Reborn a bit too much just now.

"Boss made me take his injections for him..."

"..." Tsuna didn't even want to comment on how bizarre that was.

He took a step forward towards the room Levi came from, only to jump again when he saw a head full of long white hair walking menacingly towards him. Then white-hair pulled his hair away from his face to reveal that he was in fact, Squalo.

Two scares in a row. Tsuna was slightly annoyed, to say the least.

"Boss ordered me to get food." Squalo panted as he talked.

Tsuna looked at Mammon nearby who was maintaining Squalo's heart with an illusion, and his patience reached its maximum.

He barged through the door, "Xanxus, don't be a spoiled kid and ask someone with a missing heart to do strenuous work! Also, are you still afraid of injections?"

A wine glass flew towards Tsuna, but he tilted his body slightly to avoid it. "I see you are still well and healthy enough to get and eat your own food, no?"

"Shut up, trash."

Xanxus was lying on the bed with Lussuria beside him holding out a fork with a piece of steak, still trying to feed him.

"Come on," Tsuna grabbed the fork from Lussuria's hand and managed to stuff the steak into Xanxus' mouth, despite the latter turning his face away from the food (so it was done quite forcefully and quickly on Tsuna's part). Tsuna then reached out his finger and poke Xanxus' cheek which was moving while he chewed, "You're still a kid, aren't you?"

Before Xanxus could respond or throw another thing at Tsuna, however, they were interrupted by the walls breaking apart, and a certain white-head flying into Tsuna.

Byakuran latched onto Tsuna, wrapping his arms around him and snuggled into his chest, "I thought I heard Tsunayoshi's voice, and here you are visiting me!"

Despite only knowing Byakuran was currently in the hospital after he broke through the walls, Tsuna did not refute him but instead just patted his head lightly out of habit.