Chapter XV

A/N: Mostly R27 and Arco27.

Previously: Start of the Curse of Rainbow Arc.

---

第一最好不相见,如此便可不相恋。

第二最好不相知,如此便可不相思。

First, it's best that we don't meet, so we won't fall in love.

Second, it's best that we don't know each other, so we won't have to miss each other.

----

The Third Day

"Reborn!" Tsuna shouted his name as Bermuda's ominous black hole moved towards Reborn to suck him in.

Tsuna's first instinct was to grab onto him, and at the same time Ietsu did the same thing.

The result was that both of them were sucked into the black hole along with Reborn thanks to their fast reaction as the rest of the people there did not react in time to do anything.

The cave was dark and Tsuna frowned – he felt like there was something foreboding that was going to happen. However, he did not feel that there was any danger at the moment and there was not any intention to kill from the Vindice.

When Bermuda and Jager appeared, the whole room lit up, and Tsuna, Reborn and Ietsu could survey the place they were in.

"Well, don't we have some unexpected guests?" Bermuda looked towards Tsuna and Ietsu, "But no matter."

Ietsu exclaimed as he saw the carvings on the wall and pointed out to Reborn, to which the both of them started to figure them out while keeping an eye on Bermuda and Jager.

Tsuna on the other hand, paled in discomfort as he saw the carvings, and he suddenly grabbed his forehead as his head started to hurt.

Reborn noticed it immediately and asked, "Are you alright, Tsuna?"

"The curse of the Sky Arcobaleno." Bermuda took a glance at Tsuna, "The ability to see."

Tsuna nodded his head to show that he was fine to Reborn and Ietsu, "Just a sense of déjà vu."

"Indeed, as you may or may not know, this set of drawings shows the cycle of Arcobaleno," Jager said, "and those remaining of the Arcobaleno after the pacifiers are removed from them become the Vindice."

"What?" Ietsu exclaimed in shock. "What does that mean?" All the effort to free Reborn of his curse for nothing? Is it impossible to save the Arcobaleno?

"I thought that might be the case," Reborn nodded, "It seemed too good to be true. Plus, I didn't really expect a good death."

"Reborn!" Ietsu cried out in disapproval.

Tsuna simply frowned at the turn of events.

"Whether you win the battle or work with me, the Arcobaleno will all die." Bermuda said.

"No!" Ietsu sounded distraught, while Reborn seemed to accept everything calmly, as usual.

"You will know the difference between you and the Vindice. Jager." Bermuda jumped off Jager's shoulder.

As Ietsu fought with Jager, Reborn turned to Tsuna who was standing beside him at the side of the room, "What do you think, Tsuna?"

Tsuna's eyes clouded over, "I don't know."

------

"So, what did the Vindice say to you?" Verde asked as Reborn gathered all the Arcobaleno at the round table.