Chapter XI

TYL Mukuro

Seven years later from present

"Kufufu, we meet again, Sky Arcobaleno."

The sudden possession of Chrome by Mukuro didn't stop Tsuna from his cooking in the Vongola kitchen.

"Hello, Mukuro. Do you want to eat something too?" Tsuna didn't even bother to look up at the addition of the voice of another person, different from the one he was previously chatting with.

Chrome was in the kitchen looking for food before Mukuro appeared. "Perhaps Chrome was hungry."

Tsuna raised an eyebrow as he scooped out the food into two plates and turned to walk towards the dining table Mukuro was sitting at. "And you're not?"

Mukuro inspected the plate of spaghetti placed in front of him. "I don't get hungry, Sky Arcobaleno."

Tsuna ignored him, and took out the cutleries. "So why are you here?"

A smile appeared on Mukuro's face. "I was just going to send a report to Vongola, but it seems like Chrome is here. Did you miss me, Sky Arcobaleno?"

"Oh?" Tsuna twisted a small bundle of spaghetti with his fork. "How was your mission?"

"Nothing much. Apparently there are some small families which are rising up. Vongola wants me to check on some of them."

Tsuna put the spaghetti into his mouth and chewed as he listened. "I see."

"It was the usual." Mukuro leant forward. "I'm just looking forward to coming here to possess you or the Vongola Decimo."

A small frown marred Tsuna's features as he enjoyed his meal. "You still haven't given up on that?"

"I am still waiting for my revenge, Sky Arcobaleno." Mukuro replied.

"Hmm~" Tsuna went back to twirling his spaghetti. "You say that, but you're here helping out with the Vongola."

"Revenge is a dish best served cold." Mukuro smirked. "It'd be easier to exact my revenge when your guard is down."

"Is that so," Tsuna smirked, "I'll be waiting for that day then; for your satisfying revenge."

"You're always so calm, Sky Arcobaleno," Mukuro rested his chin on his right palm as he pondered, "Does nothing break your façade?"

Tsuna laughed, his eyes filled with mirth. "Façade? What do you mean?"

"Perhaps the Sun Arcobaleno could?" Mukuro suggested the answer to his own question.

Tsuna smiled, and said nothing.

Silence descended in the room as Tsuna continued to dig into his food, while Mukuro stayed there watching him, his report left forsaken at the back of his mind.

"Is it good?" Tsuna suddenly looked up from his plate and asked.

"Hmm?" Mukuro paused in mid-motion, and realised he was subconsciously holding a fork and eating the spaghetti in front of him.

Mukuro grinned as he savoured the taste left in his mouth. "Why yes, it is."

---

The Final Battle

In the strong barrier of Sky Flames, Byakuran greeted Tsuna with a smile. "Tsunayoshi-kun? What do you plan to do with the pacifiers?"

Tsuna returned him a blank stare. "Nothing."

As he was talking, there were some movements, and before Tsuna could do anything, the pacifiers fell out of his pockets.

"What? Do you really plan to revive them?" Byakuran smiled wider, narrowing his eyes.