s e v e n t e e n♦

"i'm back loves- oh shit!" as spinel opened the door, she's immediately attacked by a starving y/n. "welp, you can finally walk i guess." spinel grabbed your mouth and pushed you onto the bed.

"whatta need?" you bared your fangs at spinel and eyed her neck, spinel looked down at her neck then clapped her hands together "right, you're hungry. well come to lil old spinel-"

you didn't let spinel finish before running towards her at full speed then pinning her to the wall, you opened your mouth and sank your fangs into her neck.

spinel gulped and patted your head softly as you sucked her blood, after a few seconds. you pulled away and held her as spinel sunk down the bed with her head spinning.

"thanks spins." you pecked her cheek, spinel looked at you in the eyes then smacked your forehead lightly "i think you took half of my blood, ya dingus." you chuckled and pulled her to sit right up.

"well consider it as a pay back from last week." you winked, spinel pursed her lips and sighed. "something happened today." she said, you raised your eyebrow "is it the two phoenixes who fought but both of them ended up reborn?"

spinel shook her head then placed her hand onto the mark "it's the mark, it started burning when i was with peeps in the lunch area, then i saw something in the corner but it disappeared when i blinked." spinel explained.

you hummed, as you were thinking. you saw something slither from the floor and went to a corner, you frowned, you slowly stood up and placed your feet down the floor softly.

spinel was about to ask what are you doing, you held out your hand to stop her. you walked to closer to the side of the desk separating the two beds, you gripped the edge of the desk, you turned your head back to spinel signalling her to move.

as spinel is out of the bed, you instantly threw the desk behind you, breaking it then grabbed the thing's neck pulling it into daylight.

you looked down at the thing you pulled out to see a man in his young 20s with his hands up, you raised your eyebrow and looked at spinel who's also visibly confused.

"uhm. hi, i'm lucifer."

your eyes widened, tightened your grip on lucifer's neck making him choke slightly. "okay okay, i'll explain myself if you please let me go." he croaked, you pursed your lips and looked at spinel.

she nodded, you let lucifer go, he took deep breathes as he rubbed his neck soothingly. "what the are you doing here?" spinel said with a growl.

"he's coming." lucifer said with his tone drastically changed "can you be more specific?" you said as you walked towards spinel. "the devil is coming for the both of you. he already sent one of the prince of hell here, i don't know who that is but you have to trust me."

"how can we know that you're not the one devil sent?" you said.
"well, me and the devil aren't really in proper terms. he tore of my wings and reduced my power into half. that's why i could only hide in the shadows and you easily taken me down."

"were you the one in the lunch area?" spinel asked, lucifer nodded and slowly stood up. "all i could do is warn you, so please do as i say. do not-!!" as lucifer was about to say a rule, his stomach was blown wide open.

his insides is sprawled all over the floor, his blood got to you and spinel's faces and his face contorted in horror is the thing he'll ever make. you grabbed his body before he could fall;

"don't...fall for any of..his lies." he said with his last breath before turning into dust. you stood back up and looked at spinel who has a deep frown in her face.

then few seconds later, multiple screams are heard outside. you ran to the window and opened it to see a sea serpent emerging from a big hole, your eyes widened and your breathing began to get heavy.

"what is it?!" spinel said getting a little panicky.

"leviathan."

you grabbed spinel's hand tightly and ran out of the dorm then out into the open field where all of teachers are holding it back with some students helping too.

you looked up at leviathan's head to see something standing on top of it. "which one of you in named y/n and spinel!" the voice boomed.

all of the eyes went towards the both of you, one of the teachers pulled away and grabbed your shoulders "did you summon him?!" they exclaimed, you shook your head and shook the hands of off you.

you looked at spinel, she gave you a nod before moving forward outside the teacher's force field. you looked up "hey bitch!! the fuck you want?!"

"spinel! y/n!!" peeps and peridot pushed through the sea of students, peridot is holding a potion bottle in her hand with a wary look on her face at the couple.

"y/n catch!!" peridot then threw the bottle directly to your head, breaking it and all of the contents spilling to your head then shoulders. then a deafening roar from the sea serpent erupted from it's throat and a massive hole appeared below the two of you.

as the both of you are falling, you heard gasps and shouts from above. you looked to your side and extended your hand to spinel which she grabbed onto tightly.

the heat is getting hotter and hotter, some of the unrested spirits attacked you then and there leaving claw marks on your faces.

as you can finally see the ground, spinel shifted into a wolf and pulled you onto her back then landed on her legs. spinel fell to the ground as she slowly shifted back into human, she held her legs while whimpering slightly.

spinel stood up with your help and her legs turned out fine. the two of you looked around, hell itself. there are all sorts of monstrous creatures lurking around, some are unspeakable.

then a voice boomed in front of you, there is he. the devil himself.

"glad you could join us. archangel."