e i g h t e e n♦

thoughts/telepathy : italic
the devil : bold
possessed talking : italic bold

❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇

"wow, the devil's more delusional that i thought." spinel remarked, this irritated the devil and sprouted mound of spiked dirt towards spinel. she dodged it and punched it into pieces.

you glared at the devil "what do you want from us." the devil turned his attention to you "you're with the most powerful and trusted angel god has." he pointed at spinel.

"me an angel? don't fuck with me, i'm a werewolf alone!!" devil growled at spinel, he has his fists aimed at spinel and nothing is happening.

as the devil realise it, he dropped his fist to his side and chuckled "that damned werewolf gave you the mark huh?"

"i was about to ask you about that." spinel shifted into a wolf and rushed forward to the devil but he dissolve into the ground and a fleet of harpies started to head towards her.

you want to help but your started is starting to spin rapidly, you held the side of your head as you slowly kneeled down the ground while the migraine is getting worse.

all these voices are starting to swarm your head "y/n, stand up and help me!!" you heard from spinel. you looked at her as she took one harpy down and ripped it's head off, she looked back at you with her snout filled with blood but the harpies grabbed itself on her and clawed into her skin.

you stood up and ran towards her then attacked all of the harpies on spinel, you got your claws out and slashed the incoming harpies, you grabbed one's head and squished it, you slashed the incoming harpies' face from your sides.

then you heard some "maybe one will do." then the sprouted out of the ground and tried to dive into you but you kicked his gut and something protected you like a surrounding force field.

"samhain fairy potion." the devil snarled at you before going back into the ground, you swifted turned your head and decapitated the last harpy.

spinel walked towards you "samhain what?" she said in her head "i don't know what that is, peridot made it and it's giving me some kind of protection from the devil." you said in your head to spinel.

"not for awhile." the devil came up behind you and stabbed your chest making his hand go through it, you coughed out blood as you looked down at the bloodied hand inside you.

spinel's eyes widen, she roared and tried to rip the devil's hand off but he disappeared. spinel looked around for him, then your body became limp but didn't fall down.

spinel transformed back into human and grabbed your body "y/n! are you okay, hey answer-" spinel stopped as she felt the same burning feel in her chest, spinel looked at where the wound should be but;

it healed.

then you snapped your head to spinel with a wide grin and empty black eyes. spinel stepped back, you set your body straight but the bones in your body started cracking like fire crackers from the devil abusing your body.

"please stop it!!" spinel screamed as she covered her mouth with her hands with tears rolling down at the sight of you in possession of the devil.

the devil smirked and started walking towards her, your body is moving in a puppet manner while heading towards spinel. spinel backed up but a wall formed making her trapped and the devil stood in front of you.

"show me your power." your voice and the devil's are mixed together making a horrible sound like a broken record. spinel glared at the devil through your eyes "oh, i'll show you my power alright. i'm sorry y/n."

as spinel said that, she clawed your cheek but it healed instantly from the devil's powers. you teleported behind spinel and raised both of your hands over your head aiming for spinel's head.

spinel swiftly turned around and punched your gut hard making you slam onto the created wall, you shook it off and ran towards spinel. you clawed spinel's shoulder that is close to her anti possession mark.

spinel's eyes widen, she checked under her shirt if it's still intact. she sighed in relief momentarily before running towards you with her canines out, you grabbed spinel's mouth but she bit it almost ripping it off.

you pulled your hand away, as the tissues are reforming back, spinel took this chance to continuously attack you. she slashed your side, kicked your gut once again and headbutted you making your head bleed.

spinel's head started bleeding too but it's still not enough to knock the devil out of you, while panting heavily the devil spoke "you actually got me sweating there."

your body is still healing from spinel's continuous slashing. "but i did say to show your real power." it happened in an instant.

no warning.

no incoming footsteps.

nothing.

as the devil drove his hand through spinel's anti possession mark also taking her beating heart out, he released you from his grasps and the two of you feel to the ground.

as you regained your consciousness, you felt something pulsing in your hand, you looked at it to see a beating heart. your eyes widened, you looked what's in front you that made you broke down in tears.

spinel is laid down onto the ground with her blood slowly covering the ground. you crawled towards her with her heart still in hand which now stopped beating, tears started to roll down.

you got to her side and settled the heart down onto her chest, you caressed her cheek softly while looking into her now lifeless dark magenta eyes.

"spinel... i'm so sorry..." you cried, you grabbed spinel's head and held it tightly. you don't want to let go of her, you can't let go of her. you want to hold her again one last time. you want to feel her again one last time.

"hm. must've got the wrong people. oh well, that's life." the devil said as he emerged from the ground.

you slowly raised your head and sent a glare at the devil who's looking at the scene he made. you looked down at spinel, you closed her eyes and kissed her lips. one. last. time.

you settled her head back softly into the ground and stood up, tears are still rolling down your cheeks. you gritted your teeth tightly as your eyes started to glow in a different color than red.

"i'll make sure you'll experience hell as well."