s i x t e e n♦

[W A R N I N G]: this chapter is smut.

❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇

"mate."

"spinel..."

you whispered as spinel sunk her teeth onto your neck making you grip her shoulders tightly. spinel licked all of the blood running down your shoulder, she ripped your uniform as well as your bra.

she attacked your breasts without warning, you moaned as her rough hands fondle your boobs. spinel has one sharp claw one and started tracing it up and down of your torso making it bleed as she sucked your boobs.

the pain and pleasure are hardly distinguishable at this moment, spinel pulled away from your boob and kneeled down to lick all of the blood of the wounds she made.

then she tongue started to travel down even more until it reached your pants. spinel gripped the rim of it and tore it off "d-don't just rip it all of!!" you said, spinel looked up to you with her eyes only filled with lust.

you gulped as a smirk started to form on her face, spinel sniffed your crouch smelling your drenched pussy. she licked her lips and ripped it off as well, spinel stood up and lifted your body then threw you into the bed.

spinel pounced on you then leaned down to your wet pussy, she let out her tongue and took a good long lick on your pussy.

you moaned loudly and gripped spinel's hair as she started eating you out, spinel's eyes are half lid, she looked up on your face contorted in pleasure with your eyes closed.

spinel let her claws out again and started clawing your inner thighs, you gritted your teeth while moaning. spinel pulled away then licked the remaining pre cum on her face, she started leaving hickeys onto your thighs.

as spinel is done, she leaned closer to you with her body topping yours. you can hear a growl emitting from her throat as she came closer to your face. your face is completely red then spinel crushed her lips onto yours.

you turned your head to the side to deepen the kiss, you started tangling your hands onto spinel's dark pink hair as her ties are gone. spinel pulled away and looked deeply into your eyes in the longest time as if there's something in there.

"i.." she whispered.

"...i love you." spinel said, your eyes widened then small tears started to form. you pulled spinel into a hug making her tense but soon relaxed.

"i love you too." you said, spinel raised her head then kissed you again. you kissed back deeply, then spinel's hand started to travel back down to your pussy.

spinel rubbed your wet clit slowly making you moan within the kiss then she thrust her finger in and pulled away from the kiss to hear you moan loudly.

while in the midst of moaning, you noticed that spinel is still wearing her shirt though filled with holes, you grabbed the collar and tore it off with ease.

spinel growled and started increasing her speed, "aahh~!!" you moaned, you looked at the burnt mark on her chest then at her breasts that are bouncing from her thrusting.

you shakily grabbed it and started fondling it, you heard spinel grunt and with that she added her second finger. you're practically screaming at this point and the students are probably awake hear your moans.

but can you blame yourself for moaning loudly because this werewolf is taking you to euphoria. maybe.

you grabbed spinel's face and pulled her into a kiss, you inserted your tongue into her mouth but she easily won and invaded you. "i love you.." you said in between kisses.

then spinel found your gspot making you arch your back and pull away from the kiss, spinel smirked and started abusing it.

after multiple rapid thrusts, you finally came. your legs trembled, spinel pulled her fingers out and licked it seductively while looking at you.

you gulped and placed your arm on top of your eyes while panting heavily, you felt spinel drop herself on top of your body. you removed your arm and looked at the wolf, you placed your hand on her head and started twirling her hair.

"does this mean you'll be doing this to me the entire week?" you asked, spinel slowly raised her head and placed her chin in the middle of your boobs with a smirk and her eyes glowing.

"what do you think babydoll?" she said, you pursed your lips then it's met with a light peck "don't worry, i'll still let you walk. maybe."

▶▶▶

a week has passed, spinel's heat is finally done and she's with peeps who's heading to the lunch area. "you completely made her paralyzed." peeps said.

"n-not really, she just needs a couple of days of rest to.. walk again." spinel said rubbing the back of her neck, peeps shook her head "i told y/n not to come to you but she persisted, now she couldn't walk."

spinel chuckled nervously the sat down in an unoccupied table. while both of them are eating while talking, spinel felt a burning feeling where the mark is.

spinel placed her hand over it, the mark has already healed so why is she feeling it like it's burning again. "spinel, what's wrong?" peeps asked, getting worried at her friend's behavior.

spinel looked around the students eating in the lunch area, then her eyes spotted something dark in the corner that is really far from her. spinel blinked and the thing is gone, she frowned and looked down at her mark.

is a demon nearby?