f o u r♦

"oh? y/n, why are you wearing your blazer like that?" (f/n) asked, it's lunch time and you instantly went looking for (f/n). you placed your head on the table and groaned while gripping the blazer on your head since the ears kept on twitching.

"some wizard or witch accidently spilled some of their potions on me, now i got this nuisance." you slightly showed her the wolf ears then covered it again. (f/n) hummed then shrugged "i don't see any wrong to it, you just got two fluffy ears!" she slightly squealed.

you huffed, "come on, remove that. you look stupid." you placed your hand on your chest and gasped dramatically "how dare you." then you finally removed the blazer on your head to let your wolf ears breath.

the ears moved around alot and twitched slightly "see? not so bad huh?" you looked at (f/n) "have you gone through this before?" but your friend just shrugged and kept eating.

then at the corner of your eye, you saw spinel looking at you. you fully turned you head to the right, you caught her staring until she looked at the other side. she's sitting far back of that area.

"oohh, who's that??" you friend cooed, you shook your head while looking at spinel "just my roommate.". "she seems nice."

"you could say that." then you felt something tap your shoulder, you tore your gaze off spinel and saw a green glassed girl with blonde messy hair.

"oh stars, it actually worked!!" she squealed, you raised a brow at her "excuse me?" the girl realised what she's doing and backed up a bit. "s-sorry! i'm peridot, a witch who accidentally spilled one of potions onto you."

"not really spilled, it fell but i'm y/n. is there a way to reverse this?" you pointed at the ears, peridot hummed and a little forward but she held up her hands. "may i?" you nodded and lowered your head slightly.

you felt peridot's hand touch your ears in a soothing manner making you grow sleepy, "fascinating, i actually managed to make something organic." she mumbled under her breath.

then peridot pulled away, you sat up straight whilr shaking your head to awake yourself up, "based on my research, it'll wear off at the end of the day. so you don't have to worry." peridot explained, you sighed softly and nodded with a smile.

"thank you."

"oh look a pimp!!" you looked behind peridot to see three vampire with annoying grins on their faces. 'the hell is wrong with vampires, i'm slowly regretting being one.' you thought.

"these irksome vampires." peridot mumbled, when she saw your eyes slightly hinting red. "uh! i'm sorry, i take it back!!" you looked at the witch with a confused face "i'm not mad at you." you reassured her.

"you're not? then why is your eyes like that?" peridot said while gesturing your eyes, you looked at the vampire who's still behind her "it's because of these irksome vampires."

"we're your own kind bitch, who the fuck are you calling irksome!" one of them exclaimed. you stood up "i bet you don't even know what it means.", you placed your hand on peridot's shoulder "sorry to ruin your lunch, peridot." peridot shook her head "it's actually nice to have a civilised conversation with a vampire. it's nice meeting you y/n, you too also." she waved her hand at (f/n) before leaving.

the vampires clicked their tongue "don't you know that we're the superior race?!" you pursed your lips before saying "what about nascar?"

you heard your friend burst into laughter, "jesus christ!" you grinned to yourself "why don't you boys go back to your table before one your gets yeeted outta here." this sets off the vampires, they showed their fangs at you and growled furiously.

  "like hell we'll listen to you bitch!!" they snarled, you sighed and ran your hand through your hair. "i really don't wanna fight today, but since you're being assholes."

your (e/c) turned into burning red, you used your speed to go to their sides and crushed them into the wall. you can feel their breath on top of your head as they try to bite your ears, you cringed.

you grabbed one of their wrist and slammed them onto the floor making the tile chips fly. you felt their claws dig your shoulder, you growled and gripped the hand before crushing it.

suddenly a howl was heard and a big dark pink wolf jumped from your right then attacked the vampires who's behind you.

you turned around to see the wolf has one of the vampire's arm on it's mouth but the wolf spat it out. the wolf growled at the two.

"spinel?" you said while holding your clawed shoulder, the pink wolf looked at you before huffing and walked out of the lunch area.

you watched until the big wolf left, you looked down at the two frightened vampires and one passed out. you clicked your tongue "pussies."

"so, that's your roommate huh?" your friend said as she placed her arm on top of your uninjured shoulder while looking at the agar door.

"that's my roommate."