f i v e♦

classes are finally over, you rushed to your dorm to see if spinel is there. you got their in a heartbeat, pushing the door open to see no one is in the room.

you went inside, closed the door and sighed. you sat down at your bed, you want to ask spinel why did she attack all of the sudden. as if on cue, the door opened to reveal the pink werewolf.

"spinel!" you said while standing up, spinel narrowed her eyes at you "what." she said in annoyance, "what- why did you attack back there?" spinel raised her eyebrow and huffed.

"those asshole were getting on my nerves." spinel simply stated, "thanks, i guess." you mumbled. "yeah sure,"

a few awkward silence, spinel spoke again "the ears are gone." you tapped your head to feel that the wolf ears are finally gone. you grinned, then a knock was heard.

when you were about to go and answer it, spinel beat you to it. when spinel opened the door, she lightly gasped "peeps!!" a tail suddenly appeared behind spinel and it wagged rapidly.

(/*in this book, werewolves can make their tail, ears or both appear at will. idk if this is canon, but eh)

you tilted your head to see a pink fairy, even the girl in her casual attire you know what smell like. "oh? is that your roommate?" she asked spinel when she saw you peeking.

spinel turned to face you "yeah. y/n, penelope. peeps, y/n." you slightly have penelope or peeps a wave which she reluctantly returned.

"you said you weren't gonna attend this school, what happened?" spinel asked peeps as she lets her in, "i just couldn't let my best friend go off alone and cause trouble right?" peeps giggled and sat down at spinel's bed.

then peeps faced you "has spinel treating you well?" you pursed your lips, you looked at spinel who has a blank face on. you couldn't really tell what she's thinking.

"yeah, she's been a good roommate." you smiled to not make peeps suspicious, peeps hummed as she turned her head to spinel who's size got smaller.

"i heard some students that passed by that a vampire and werewolf attacked three vampires. were you the werewolf spins?" spinel nodded then she lifted her head "but those assholes were picking on some witch and injured y/n."

peeps' face suddenly grew a massive grin, spinel seemed to get it but you. you don't know what the hell is going on. "spinel, you actually care!!" peeps stood up and hugged the werewolf.

"no i don't!" spinel softly pulled peeps away and looked to the other side with a hurt expression. you looked at the situation unfolding, you don't really know if you should interfere but looks like you're in this.

"spinel has been a complete stranger to you huh?" peeps said, "is it okay if i tell her?" peeps looked at spinel who has her head hung low then shook her head.

peeps hugged spinel again while rubbing her back "it'll get better, i promise. try to get along with her, she seems nice." she whispered, spinel nodded accepting it half heartedly.

then peeps pulled away "i'll see you again y/n! bye!!" then she headed out of the dorm, leaving you and spinel with this tense atmosphere filling the room.

"spinel-"

"shut up." spinel mumbled underneath her breath, "i just-" that when spinel snapped.

"just shut the fuck up you, fucking bloodsuckers! you assholes always think that you're above anything and everything and don't give any shits for the ones who actually care and love you!!" you were taken aback by her outburst.

spinel's eyes are burning yellow while tears are filling the brim of her eyes, you're worried for the werewolf when you tried to get close to spinel. she clawed your arm, you winced in pain then you heard heavy footsteps and the door busting open.

"s-spinel?"

the next thing you know, she's gone.