t h i r t e e n♦

"jasper?"

jasper shifted back into her human form and narroqed her eyes at the pink werewolf "it's you. i'm surprised you even found me."

spinel has not words, she knew that jasper left her to make herself become independent but she didn't think that she's found her here.

"what? you travelled miles just to bite my ass?" jasper snarled, "not really. we're kinda thrown into this place." jasper walked forward to spinel, she looked at the pink wolf's physique.

then multiple hooves are heard from the forest and the centaurs came out, the ones that's felt of them. "there they are" as they were about to charge at spinel and peridot.

jasper punched the ground making a big tumour, she glared at the centaurs while baring her teeth at them "leave." she commanded, the centaurs trembled at the werewolf's power and left without saying a word.

jasper huffed and turned around, walking towards the water fall, she looked over her shoulder "are you just gonna stand there?" spinel looked at peridot, who looked uncertain about the new wolf.

"are you sure we can trust her?" peridot asked while gripping spinel's shirt, spinel nodded and walked forward "she's the one who raised me, so we can trust her." the two of them walked inside the water fall.

as they passed through it, their clothing got drenched and a big cave is behind the falls. spinel looked around the cave with her mouth slightly agape, then at the back of the cave;

they saw a little pup with some bandages on, jasper came out of a room with a bowl of something and gave it to the pup. she looked back at the two and sat down next to the pup.

"i found her in the dark forest, all injured and some trolls picking on her." jasper rubbed the pup's head softly making her whimper.

"so should try building a daycare, all the little ones will love you." spinel chuckled as she sat down at the cold floor while shaking her head, peridot covered her face as the water is hitting her.

"stop! you're making me even more wet!"

"what made you come here?" jasper asked, "like i said, we were thrown here by a fallen angel."
"fallen angel?" jasper hummed, she looked at the pup "can you leave us for a minute?"

the pup looked up at jasper then at the two of you, she nodded and went outside of the cave.

"2 years ago, a pack attacked me. when i was at the verge of death, the devil came up to me and said he'll spare my life as long as i kill 20 children." spinel's eyes widened, "and you killed them?!" she exclaimed while standing up.

jasper shook her head "i'm not done, sit back down." spinel slowly sat down and listen to the rest of the story "i didn't comply to the devil's wish, in revenge, he cursed me of only living for 1 year. but he wasn't done, he also cursed by body." jasper pointed her green horns.

"then his damned fallen angels attacked me and threw me to this forest like a ragdoll." as jasper finished her story, spinel looked down at the wet ground as all of her jumbled thoughts are circling her head.