Epilogue (Part 2)

Ani's POV

As my luggage rolled beside me, I walked towards the welcoming area, gripping my phone tightly. I was finally back. I was finally back in Pakistan. As soon as, I reached the exiting door, the sunlight boomed into my eyes. I covered my eyes my one of my hand and walked outside. 

Soon I was able to see in the light, I moved my hand away and saw my parents standing in a distance. I ran towards them and gave my mom a big hug. My brother, Ahmed,  joined the hug afterwards. I let them go and went towards my father. He patted my head as I grabbed him by the waist.  He hugged me back. I let go as soon as tears started flowing through my eyes. My mom hugged me again, cried with me.

"Ro mat (Don't cry).......You are finally back." My mom calmed me down. I cleaned the tears sliding down my cheeks and let go of her again.

Zayn's POV

"Ani must have reached Pakistan by now..." I said with a sigh to Louis over the phone "Yea.....She just messaged me a while ago." I groaned. She still tells Louis things before telling me. It annoys the heck out of me......But Louis being her best friend and me being her boyfriend has its advantages. She checks my twitter account first thing in the morning. She calls me to say good morning and good night.  She spends most of her weekends with me. Well she did......

I feel bad for letting her go. I shouldn't have let her leave for Pakistan. I had Niall by the side when I dropped her off to the airport. Therefore, he controlled me from ripping her tickets. 

"Hey Zayn, you there...." Louis questioned. "Yeah..." 

"So when is she coming back?" Louis asked me. Wait, he doesn't know........."Lou, she isn't coming back. She's starting a business in Pakistan......." Louis gasped. "What the hell? So you let her go for ever. I mean, I thought she was gonna come back. I thought you guys were forever...." I gave out a painful laugh. It was funny and sad at the same time. Of course we are forever.

"Louis, don't worry................She's still mine. I just wanted her home before....." I stopped. I still haven't firmly decided it but I think I have made my decision. "Before what Zayn?" Louis asked.

"Nothing.....I will meet you tomorrow at the studios.." With that I ended the call and let out a huge sigh. There was a question I was burning to ask Ani before she went. But never had the courage....And now she's gone. Why the hell did I wait? I can't afford not being with Ani any longer. I want her in my life permanently. 

1 week after

12 Jan 2014

It was 2 in the night. I was up because I had to attend all those birthday calls from everyone I know. And you can bet that if your famous, everyone remembers to wish you. First it was Louis and the lads, then Simon, Lou, then my family and the lists goes on and on. I was saving the best for last. Ani...

Ani had just texted me saying happy birthday. I told her to come online for a video chat. She found it weird but I forced her too. I was gonna do it............

Ani's POV

I sneaked into the living room, grabbed my brother's laptop and locked myself in my room so no one could disturb me. It was 7 in the morning, no one generally awake but I still had to be cautious. Why was Zayn asking me for a video chat. Mostly we just text, he rarely calls me cuz we text each other the whole day..............Kind of my routine now. Mom suspected something but I ignored her making silly excuses.

After I brushed my hair in a pony tail as my Skype account opened. Zayn had already called on it. I quickly accepted the call and straightened up. 

"Happy birthday, Zayn." I said after we got connected. "Thanks, love." He answered back with a wink. "There's something I want to tell you." We both said in union.