Chapter 34

Zayn's POV

I got out of bed sour and sick because of everything that happened yesterday. I couldn't do anything after that except call Louis and ask him for help. He was shocked at my behaviour but in the end he calmed down cuz he knew it wasn't my fault. Management was literally killing all of us. Mostly me because I'm special.

I heard someone knock at the door. Hesitantly I walked towards the door and opened it. It was my mom. "What's up?" I growled. "D-Dear, do you know anything about Ani? S-She left the house early in the morning after informing your dad." I froze. She left....? Out of confusion, I pushed my mom out of the way and ran towards her room.

I slammed it open hoping to see Ani sleeping silently in it but the room was empty. Everything to placed the way mom decorated it. Ani's things were nowhere to be seen. The curtains were closed allowing only darkness to stay in the room.

I was taken back. Did she go back to Pakistan........?

After a while, I was siting in the living room eating breakfast with my family. Everyone seemed depressed. They missed Ani because she was now a part of their daily life. She was a part of me. While playing with my omelete, I checked my mobile for any messages from Louis but there were none.

Out of anger, I got up and ran towards the stairs. I coud see everyone looking at me sympathically. Maybe they know that I liked Ani. Even my little sis tried to make me smile but it didn't work.

The first thig I saw as soon as I entered my room was Ani's chain. The one I gave her. I silently worked towards it and picked it up. Maybe she would come back, I thought.. Or maybe....... I shouldn't have doubted her love. And she shouldn't have thought that she was a burden on me. We both were wrong. We both needed each other but couldn't understand our relationship.

I fucking thought I should let her go, And now shes gone.

Suddenly I heard a voilent knock at the door. I turned around and opened it. There I saw Louis standing infront of me out of breath. "Louis......Are you ok?" I asked him. "I k-Know where she is......." Louis regained his breath and looked up at me with a smile. "Where?" Every cell in my body raging up only hear where she was so that I could run towards her.

"At Ayesha's house...."

We both were in the car speeding towards Ayesha's house. Louis told me everything. Ayesha knew it wasn't my fault that Ani ended up at her house. She told Niall about Ani's condition and Niall told Louis.

Everything was quite confusing.

We had reached Ayesha's house. It seemed like no one was in it. Everything was quiet. Louis patted my shoulder cheering me up. Reluctantly I got out of the car with him and sighed. Here goes nothing.

We walked towards the door. Memories flashed back into my mind. The first time I visited Ayesha's house, Ani told me that she needed to go back. It was the day I had decided to tell Ani that she was my everything. Louis was in front of me heading towards the door. As soon as he reached it, Louis silently rang the bell. We heard someone coming towards the door. I backed up. "Who's there...?" "Louis...." There was a bit off silence after that. But it ended as soon as someone opened the door. It was Ayesha looking at me angrily.

Ayesha walked towards us. Louis took a step back. "You You......." She pointed her finger at me while shouting angrily. "What?" I shouted back. "Nothing......Just go away." She crossed her arms and answered back.

"I need to talk to Ani....." I tried to be polite cuz she had all the right to get mad at me. "No you can't........She doesn't want to and neither do I..." Louis looked at her in disbelief. I could feel his confusion right now. We had not seen Ayesha so angry before. She was firm on her desicion. I tried to enter the house but she blocked my way.

"Don't step into my house without my permission.........If you do, I will call out my whole family to beat you up." I nervously chuckled, she was scaring me....."please Ayesha.....He needs to talk to her." Louis tried to pledge on my behalf. "Louis......You know what you friend did to my cousin....... How the hell do you think I would let him into my house and make Ani cry again, huh?" I felt the guilt taking over me again. I tried to shake it off but it was no use. Ayesha was right.

I couldn't bring back Ani even if I wanted to. "Look guys, Ani is not in a condition to forgive you, so go back.......please." Ayesha pleaded for the last time. I back off and turned around towards the car. Louis looked at me in disbelief. "Z-Zayn, where are____" I interrupted Louis. "Come on Louis, we need to go.......NOW." Anger was the only feeling that I could feel right now.........

This should have happened.........? Louis shaked himself back to reality and followed me towards the car. I furiously opened the door and sat inside. Ayesha was still standing on the doorsteps looking at me with arms folded. It was n't her fault. She was just worried about Ani......

Louis quickly sat on the driver's seat and started the car.

Without a word, love left me.