Chapter 3

"Have I seen you before?" I questioned and my dad glared at me with a suprised look. "Yeah maybe.." He told me quickly. "I remember. I saw you in Ayesha's room last night..." That sounded wrong. He laughed while my family stared at me with complete utter confusion.

"She's my cousin. She had posters on her wall. There was a guy that looked just like you." I explained him, slapping myself mentally for my stupidity. "Well I am kinda famous. I would really like to see your cousin myself."He told me with a smile plastered on his face.  I was shocked. He was famous, like really famous and I didn't know about it. I really need a social life right now. 

I ignored it and looked around me. All eyes were on me, looking strangely. I felt really embarrassed about my behavior. My dad coughed removing all the awkward silence. Waliyha giggled and looked at me.

"I am so sorry........I didn't really wanted to creep you guys out." I whispered to the sisters.

"It ok, we are all used to it now........Everyone is screaming around us." Doniya nodded with her little sister Safaa in agreement. "I am still very sorry...........I hope you guys didn't mind." I jerked a smile. "Why would we? Doesn't every sister wants girls running after his brother?" Waliyha joked around. "Not in Pakistan........I would have never liked if any girl would run after my brothers." We all laughed out loud ignoring the elder who were talking and even Zayn.

"Where are you brothers anyways?" Waliyha asked me. "One of them is stuying abroad and the other sleeping in his room." Ofcourse the sleepy head was Ahmed. It was July and he had summer vacations.

Just when I was going to tell them about my little brother, he entered the room only wearing a vest and some boxers . The girls giggled and my dad send him back angrily. "He's cute...."Waliyha spoke shyly. "He ain't for sale........." I joked around. Suddenly Zayn got up to answer a call and went outside.

ZAYN's POV

I was very suprised to see that someone didnt actually know about me. Not that Ia m being proud or anything. What was her name? . When I entered the room, I saw 10 different emotions on her face. She smiled when I walked in. She blushed when I asked her about her cousin. She looked surprised when I told her I wanted to meet Ayesha.

After that she totally ignored me. Like I wasn't even in the room. Like I wasn't special. She got soooccupied with my sisters that she totally forgot about her surroundings. There's only one word that can describe her 'Careless......'

My eyes left her when her brother entered the room. I had to hold back my laugh because I knew my father wouldn't like it.

I was saved by my phone. My father excused me and I went to the lawn infront of the house. It was a call fom Liam. It was unusual of him to call me. I answered his call and took out a cigratte. Nobody could stop me in pakistan from drinking this baby. 

"Hello...." I answered while lightening up my cigratte. "Zayn ?!?"Someone screamed from the background. I think it was Louis because no one wa as childish as him. "Sorry about that......Louis got excited again." Liam finally spoke up.

"What's he doing with you on the phone? Shouldn't he be in his home right now?" Everyone was on vacations. Then why was___"About that.............We guys got together for some fun and then louis confessed that he missed you so he asked me to call you." Liam explained me while I was getting upset that they were together without me.

"Wait...........So you guys are having fun without me. You guys are in soo much trouble when i get back." I screamed at Liam hoping it was loud enough for Louis to hear. "So when are you getting back? We have a tour to complete....."Liam said being in his big daddy mood.

"About 5 to 6 days.......I am___" Before I could complete my sentence, someone pushed me from behind. "Zayn bhai, What are you doing?" Safaa asked me while pulling my T-shirt. "Nothing......"I answered her after hiding my cigarette.

"No smoking......" The girl passed by me and grabbed the cigratte out of my hand. She threw it and then gave me a deadly smile. Maybe she didn't like to see others smoking.

"Hello!!!!...." Liam screamed . I forgot that he was still on the phone. "I will call you guys later, My sistes are here........" With that I ended the call and went towards the girl.

POV ENDED

"Sorry about smoking on your property....." Someone spoke behind me. I turrned around to see Zayn looking towards me. "I should be the one saying sorry.........I just don't like smoking and something takes over me if I see someone doing it." I confesssed.

 "I actually didn't know you at all. Whats your name? " He questioned jerking here and there.

"Aleena..." I answered back. "Nice name ..... Hey, let me follow you on twitter to tell you how famous I am." He took out his phone. "That wouldn't be necessary.... I don't have a twitter." I looked the other way and blushed. He just smiled and asked me for my phone. 

 After that, he made me a twitter with a help from her sisters. He followed me and in a few seconds, I had thousand of followers. "That the power of being famous...." Zayn told me proudly and made me and the girls laugh.

My father arranged a BBQ tonight. Before that he send me and my brother to take the youngsters on a trip of our beautiful city Islamabad.

Doniya and Waliyha went to change there dresses and I went to get my scarf. I hated wearing a scarf but I felt secure after wearing it. And also because scarfs went perfectly with a dupatta. Safaa asked me to tie her hair since her sisters were busy which I did gladly. After that she went to show her brother how she looked.

Zayn malik was in my house and I was acting normally. Well that's because I don't know he really well. He works in a band named One Direction and he is a singer. One direction is the biggest band in the whole freaking world and I felt like the only girl who didn't know about it. Maybe spending a few days with Zayn would do some affect on me. Wait till I tell Ayesha. She would rip her head off or even mine.

I giggled to myself at that thought. "Safaa looks beautiful...." I turned around only to see the one and only Zayn leaning beside the door. "She is beautiful just like rest of her family...." I blushed after realizing what I had just said. I didn't mean it........I was gonna say that Waliyha and doniya are pretty not Zayn . Well he is but___

"I didn't mean___" I was puzzled and had a red face due to the embarrasmentvwhich was visible to anyone near me. "Calm down, I know you didn't mean it like that......" Zayn told me scratching his head.

"We better go now." I took a deep breath and headed towards the door beside which Zayn was standing. I went right pass him not even give him another look. My arm brushed with his. I gulped and ran straight away from there.

I shouldn't have blushed or showed my emotions to others even if they were of happiness or the person in front of you might take the wrong meaning. Zayn was someone I didn't know. He was a total stranger even if I knew a little about him before. I should never forget my Islamic virtues even if he famous or something.

I headed towards the car and let myself breath some air. I had held my breath after I left the room. I felt like ripping my head off for saying something soo stupid.

I know I might be overreacting but I never used double meaning sentences to impress a boy. Zayn might think of me as the wrong kind of girl. He is a bad boy____What am I thinking?

My thoughts were interrupted by the youngster's group. They all sat in the car and only the font seat was left. I was diving by the way. We did own a driver but I loved driving and I wasn't gonna let go of this chance. Zayn and Ahmed came out of the house and came towards the car. Before Zayn could take the front seat I dragged my brother and pushed him in the front seat. Out of confusion, Zayn went and sat with his sisters who were giggling to themselves.

"Let the tour begin...." I yelled in excitement and started the car.