Chapter 13

ZAYN'S POV

As soon as entered the house, Louis dragged me inside my room. Even my family thought it was weird for him to stay for dinner. But my mom didn't mind it, the more the merrier.

"What's up, tommo?"I asked him as soon as we entered my room. "It's about Ani........I am soo sorrry for not telling you...." Gosh, he sounded like a girl right now. "No problem lou.......... I know that Ani is really fun to hang out with." I blurred out.

"Well she is fun and likes carrot...." Louis was such a baby. "And she's special......" Louis gaze became gentle talking about her. "Hey.....You ok, Lou.." I waved my hand infront of him. "Yeah....." He scratched his head awkwardly.

"Do you like her?" I meant in a friendly none lovely dovely way.

"Yes I do.......She's perfect for you. What's there not to like? She remembers me of El by the way......" Louis smiled like a idiot. He really loved Eleanour. I wonder when will they get married. "How's Eleonour by the way?" After that we talked about Eleonour and Louis . He would never get tired talking about her and her crazy adventures. She was the female form of Louis himself. They made such a good couple.

"Ani is a lot like El......" Louis sighed after saying that. "So what did you guys talk about when you both were chatting?" I was a little curious. Did she talk about me? "Well mostly carrot and Harry............And also about her weird obbession with fanfic about us." Fanfic , Well that's a new development.

"So, Harry is her favourite...." I asked him. "Yea........" Louis patted my shoulder. I looked at him weirdly. I wasn't sad about that, I was just a little angry.

"What are you guys doing here?" I turned around only to see Ani standing at the door. "This is my room....." I told her harshly. That Harry thing really raised my temper. I didn't noticed it. She commented on my room and then returned looking at me and Louis,

Suddenly her cheeks got red . Why !?! Did I do something wrong?

"Guys, I have to go now...........Talk to you later, Ani." Louis exited the room after patting Ani's head. Louis was actually acting as a grown up. After that, I realised something. I was alone with Ani in the room.

POV ENDED

Louis went out leaving me alone with Zayn. He coughed breaking the silence. "So what's up? " I said to him, hoping he would reply.

"Nothing........How are you?" That was a silly question. "I am........fine."

"Do you wanna go downstairs?" he smiled and asked me. "Yes.....Let's go. By the way, have you met my brother Harris?." I questioned him, exiting the room. "Yes......He is a nice fellow. " I jerked a smile and walked towards the stairs with Zayn.

"How's Ahmed? And aunty......I really miss them." "They are fine.......They did cry a lot when I was going to the airport." I laughed remembering how Ahmed was trying to hide his tears. "Woah, Ahmed cried......I wish I could be there." We both burst into laughter . Although I didn't find it funny but seeing Zayn laugh made me laugh too.

Between the laughing, I lost my balance and tripped on the stairs. I closed my eyes and prepared mysel for the impact when suddenly someone grabbed my waist and pulled me up. "You OK....." He shouted. It was led enough for the whole house to hear.

"Yeah......I still have shaky legs from the flight." I confessed. My legs and arms felt like a big piece of jelly. Maybe side affects of the pills I took or that long journey.

"Is everything OK, dear?" Aunty Patty asked me while coming upstairs to help me. "She doesn't feel right. I will take to her room." Zayn answered before I could say something. With that he picked me up bridal style and carried me to my room. "Zayn, put me down......I can walk myself..." I screamed trying to struggle. He didn't say anything. He was too close. I had never being this close to a boy. I could feel his muscles, his breath, his scent, his touch. That made me tickle in my tummy.

"By the way, Which one is your room?" Zayn asked looking all tensed up. "The room next to yours..." I looked the other way ignoring his look. "What........Why are you staying over there?" He seemed surprised.

"That room was pretty good that's why...."

"I though you would be staying with Waliyha or Doniya downstairs..."

"Aunty asked me to to choose another room......She said I needed my space."

"But your disturbing my personal space....."

"Then I will go and stay in another____" I crossing my arms.

"Nah......it's OK. You look tired. " He suddenly changed his mind. A moment ago we were having a fight and now he was acting like nothing happened. That's weird.

He took me to my room and placed me on the bed. "You know, you really didn't have to carry me......" I smiled and told him. "Yea....I know. But I wanted to......" He smiled back making me blush.

He switched off the lights and went towards the door. "Thanks by the way........If it weren't for you, I would have been in the hospital right now....."

"I would have never let that happen......." His words sent shiver to every part of my body. I ignored them and hid in the bed covers blushing like a tomato.