Chapter 25

ZAYN'S POV

I was about to burst. Ani wasn't spending time with me. Every time I approached her she ran to the other direction. Now she was chatting with Niall and Ayesha and i was stuck at the corner of the room with one glass of juice. I had it.......

I eyed Louis . He gave me a confusing look and came towards me. "What up mate?" He asked in a Scottish accent. "Ani......What's up with her?" Louis' eyes stared at Ani and then he sighed.

"Well, maybe she's angry...." He said while grabbing the juice glass away from me. "Angry .......why?" What had I done to make her unhappy?

"Well, she told me that you didn't call her not even once...........She was really upset about it although she did try to hide it."

"Louis you know I couldn't call her. Paul is everywhere with us. If he tells management about Ani, I was would in great trouble.............I-I just could risk our relationship." I scratched my head and took a deep breath. Louis gave me a sympathetic look . "Poor Malik..........He cares so much about Ani." This time I blushed. Yes, B-L-U-S-H-E-D because well, I kinda felt like I was losing my bad boy touch. Loves changes things, I guess.

"Stop it." I gave Louis a push and he smirked. I was literally turning into a girly girl.

"You wanna spend some time alone with Ani..." Louis whispered. I nodded. "Follow my plan....."

POV ENDED

"Ani, What are you thinking about?" Ayesha asked me while I was literally spying on Zayn. "Nothing....." I mumbled and went back on spying. I couldn't face Zayn. Every time he approaches me, my face gets red, my heart rate accelerates, something tells me to run to the other direction or I will melt right on the spot.

He was back and he clearly wanted to spend some time with me alone. Which was impossible for me to do? Wanna know why? Cuz now he wasn't Zayn Malik, A famous person far away from me. He was my Zayn. That thought scared me.

"Hey..." A cold big hand tapped my shoulder. I gasped and turned around. "What's up, Lou?" I asked calming my heat rate. He gave me a mini heart attack. "Wanna play Hide and Seek..." Louis knew hide ad seek was my favourite game. I used to love that game when I was younger. "Sure........Niall, Ayesha, wanna join in." They nodded and whispered something to each other. They were really the most childest people I had seen.

"Let's play everyone...."

NIALL POV

The closet was the best place to hide during hide and seek. Louis's room had the biggest closet so I decided to hide there. It was Liam's turn to find us so there was no chance of being found out.

I hurried towards Louis room ad opened the closet. Because of my bad luck someone was already there. Ayesha. "I was gona hide here.....Get out." I whispered screamed. "Well that's sad.......Now go find another place." She pointed her tongue out.

"Ayesha......If you won't let me hide here. I will block you on Twitter....."That's was the best threat I could come up with. Lame me.

"OK......." it actually work. She really fell for it. Classic. "But only on one condition_" I cut her off. "What?"

"I will also hide here with you because Liam was n the loose." Hesitantly I agreed and sat with her in the closet and closed the door. Everything was still visible even if the door were closed so we decided to hide in the clothes. "Niall, you are on my foot,.." Ayesha screamed. "And you should control your hands....," I screamed back.

"Wha___"Before Ayesha could complete her sentence, we crashed on the floor. At the same time someone opened the room door and violently closed it.

I covered Ayesha's mouth who was lying on my lap. First she tried to struggle but then she quiet down when she saw Zayn and Ani in the room.

ZAYN'S POV

"Zayn, why did you bring me here?" Ani was worried. She was shaking like a little puppy. That was actually cute. "Calm down, I am not gonna murder you....." I grabbed her face lovingly and smiled. "So....." Ani blushed and looked towards me with those innocent eyes. "I just wanna talk to you." I let go giving her a grim look.

"I am soo sorry for ignoring you during the tour but___" Ani giggled. "I know Zayn......You were busy with your work. I don't blame you." I felt relieved. Ani was not angry with me.

"Then why didn't you talk to me the whole day?"

"Well, that's a secret......." Ani winked .

"Come on ! Tell me..." I whinned grabbed Ani' hands.

"Nope..." She crossed her arms . "A little hint...." I asked. Well it was more like pleading.

"Not even a hint." She was not easy to crack. "What if I do this......." No girl could resist a smooch from Malik. I kissed her cheeks while grabbing her waist.

Suddenly the closet door opened revealing Ayesha and Niall sitting on the ground. Ayesha struggled out of Niall's grip and stood up. "Subhanallah ......... Pakistan say isse layai aye the.(Did you come from Pakistan for this?)" Ayesha screamed grabbing Ani away from me. "Lagta ha apni rewoyatay bool geyi ho.(I think you have forgot your customs.) "

"Mughay yatein nahi a raha ka Zayn tum meri cousin Kay saat asa kar saktay ho......Or tum.(I can not believe that Zayn, you could do this to my cousin.......and you)...." Ayesha was bursting out before I could calm her down. Niall came from behind and covered her mouth. He literally dragged her away from us and outside the room.

"Zayn, Well that was surprising......." Me and Ani bursted into laughter but as soon as our eyes met, we stopped.

"Soory about that...." I blurred out. " it's o-ok.....,..But don't do it ever again. I can't handle it." She blushed and gave me a nasty look. "OK, I promise......"

"That's my bhalu......." She messed up my hair while giving out a large smile. "Found you..." Liam came out of no where and ruined the prefect moment.

Well, nothing normal can be suspected from One Direction anyways.

A/N

Ola, thank me for the chapter. I had to sneak this tablet from my mom and write the chapter.

Hope out like it!

Even though I think it was useless.

And yes, a kiss in the cheeks was a big deal for Ani and Ayesha. Well not for Zayn by the way.