Chapter 30

Zayn's POV

That is not happening. My dad contacted Uncle S and told him all about Ani's little adventure. So that he could handle things. Uncle S was really angry about the pictures. Shew, he doesn't know about Anayn. I mean Ani and my relationship.

Louis was the most worried about Ani. He knows how Ani panics at these kind of situations. It's not that I am not worried about her, I just know how to control my emotions. Louis was running here and there, biting his nails off and checking his Mobile every second for any messages from Ani. I just hope Ani isn't freaking out right now.

Ani's POV

I was freaking out. Literally freaking out........What will happen to me? Will the management kill me or something? What if these photos get leaked out..? Wait, people already know about it. I wasn't allowed to talk to anyone. My friends tried to but they were stopped. What if they come to know that I live with The Zayn Malik? And I am in a relationship with him........My parents back in Pakistan will be so dissapointed. They will be heart broken. What if I am sent back to Pakistan?

Weird question were continuously popping in my mind. The only thing that was distracting me from them was Miss Madaline's cold gaze. She was confused yet surprised after the whole accident.

I could feel her gaze on my forehead. My hands were shivering with fear. Suddenly my mobile buzzed. It was a message from Louis. It said

"Uncle S is on his way with Zayn..... :-! "

Now time for my metal breakdown. The Simon Cowell was on his way to my school. I have only seen him in X-factor vidoes or in online photos. And he wasn't considered as a good guy. He was all business and no love. Well that's what I think...Shew, Zayn is with him. Seeing him would surely calm me down.

After A While

"Can we come in?" A heard a deep and angry voice from behind the doors. There came in a man in his mid ages. He had a grim face and looked like he was about punch an old lady. Zayn came behind him wearing a hoodie which was covering most of his face.

"Yes...,Come in Mr.Cowell." Miss Madaline answered back. "We are terribly sorry to waste your precious time. But it was all a mistake and I promise this won't happen again." Simon told Miss Madaline just standing there. He gave me a look sympathic look after seeing my condition. I was shaking because of the fear. My palms were sweating like crazy.

Zayn secretly walked beating me and patted my shoulder.

"R u alright, love?" Zayn whispered to me while Simon was busy talking to my teacher. I nodded back. "Louis was really worried about you. He was back at the office biting his nails off." I smiled imagining Louis' condition right now. "Don't worry Ani........Uncle S will take care of everything."

"I hope so..." I whispered back. "Me too......" After a while, we were free to go. Uncle S thought it was best for me to take a leave from school. The students would destroy me if I stay here for long. Zayn grabbed my hand and exited Miss Madaline's office. His large and strong hands comforted me. I calmed down grabbing his hands more tightly. A few bodyguards were waiting for us in a distance.

One of them walked towards Simon and whispered something in his ears. "Just get the car ready." Simon growled towards him."What happened Paul?" Zayn asked creeping closer to me protectively.

"Paparazzi outside.....Hundreds of them." The bodyguard named Paul told Zayn what happened. Zayn froze on the spot. I know how he hates paparazzi and there meaningless questions. "Zayn.." I said under my breath. "It's gonna be ok love......I promise."

***********************************************************************************************

We walked towards the car throught the crowds. People snapping picture of me and Zayn. Zayn covered his arms around my waist like a protective shield. The only thing I could do was to ignore the flashing lights and there questions. When will this end?

Zayn's POV

Ani was panicking in my arms. She wasn't used to this. I just want to keep her away from all of this. She can't be a victim of the media. I hope Uncle S can make the paparrazi forget about what happened.

In a few moment we were back in the modest management's office. Uncle S had called up a meeting after a hour or so. We had time in our hands. I took Ani where the other boys were. She had calmed down a bit but didn't say a word. Ani was shaken by all of this. I hadn't let go of her hand since then. She didn't mind it at all instead she was desperately clinging to it.

We went towards a room in a corner where the boys were suppose to be. I opened the door leading Ani in. "Boys..." I looked at the boys lying around. Louis was asleep on Harry's lap while Niall was on the ground trying to calm Liam. He was worried about what would happen after the. As soon as they saw us, Liam jumped up from the couch and ran towards us.

"Ani, are you OK?" Liam asked her looking in her eyes. She nodded ignoring his gaze. Liam looked at me with worried eyes. I did the same. "A-Ani..." We heard a small and sleepy voice from behind us.

"ANI.....YOU'RE BACK. WHAT DID UNCLE S WITH YOU?!? I WAS SOO WORRIED....." It was Louis. He had just woken up by Liam's voice. Lou ran towards Ani and snakes her violently. I pushed him off and laughed. "My girlfriend is fine, Lou.......She's a brave girl. Right" I looked towards her waiting for an answer. "Yes...Louis I am fine, Don't worry...." Ani spoke up and Louis' face lit up, He looked at me and smiled.

I looked towards Haz who was smirking with Niall. I led Ani towards the sofa and sat with her. She placed her head gently on my shoulder and closed her eyes. "I hate this day..." She whispered into my ears. I gave her a sympathis look. I really didn't want this to happen.

A/N

Short chapter I know but I am having a major headache. Need some sleep......

P.S I tried my best