Chapter 2

I finally gave up my room. After one whole day, I gave up my room. My dad asked me to shift in the guest room where I would be sleeping with two of the sisters coming over to stay.

The guest room had a king size bed and also fancy bathroom. The view outside the window was prefect. Mom had arranged it perfectly . My room had a single bed and a small window with it. It wasn't appealing but I had been living in it since I was 10. I really missed my room.

Ignoring the feeling of going back, I offered my prayers and skyped my cousin Ayesha who lived in London with her family. She was like a little sister to me except the fact that she was more mature, more socialized and more modern. I needed her help to get me back on the social life business and also calming me down from the previous events.

"Assalium-e-laikum...." I greeted the girl on the screen as soon as we got connected.

"Walaikum salam, I missed you soooooo much." She screamed hugging the screen. "How are you? ......... My god, you have changed, Ayesha." I spoke up like an old aunty complimenting. "Thanks and I am fine.......Why didn't you call me all these days? I didn't even know about your Facebook account not even your twitter___" I cut her off and sighed. "I don't have any of those...." I confessed.

"What?" She jumped up from her relaxed position giving me a chance to look at her room. It was covered with posters of some boys. Mostly a weird desi looking guy. He has tattoos, spiked hair, a rough beard and a cool expression. He was hot and all good but there's nothing soo special about him.

I raised my hands in surrender and tried to change the topic. "So there's a family coming to stay in our house and they took my room." I faked a tear. "That's sad........Well I am not giving my pity to someone who ignore me and has no social life." She crossed her arms and looked the other way.

"OK baba....... I will think about them tomorrow." I promised and did some random chat. After that, I closed my laptop and stretched. I checked the time on my phone. It was 2 in the morning and I was hell tired.

I adjusted myself in my new comfy bed and went to sleep.

After a while~~

"Ahhhhh..........bad dream." I couldn't go to sleep because I was constantly having bad dreams. Maybe because of the new atmosphere. I couldn't shut my eyes because all of my sleep had just disappeared.

My feet touched something cold. It was my laptop. I remembered the last night Skype call. I smiled thinking about it. Ayesha had changed. Especially her interest.........Who were those dudes pasted on her wall? They seemed to be famous. I really liked the guy with black hair. He seemed nice in an attractive way. Anyway, I shaked off the thoughts of that guy and laid down on the bed again. I need sleep for tomorrow.

In 4 hours of restlessness and tiredness, I couldn't even blink an eye.  I looked at the clock and saw the time. It was 9 in the morning.  I got up before__"Beta ........ get up." My mom screamed from behind the door and there's what I was afraid of. "Coming....." I answered back rubbing my eyes .

I fixed my hair and my clothes and went to see my mom in the kitchen. Today they were arriving . The guests from afar . "What's happening? " I asked leaning against a corner. "Nothing........do you want breakfast?" My mom asked while making kabbabs for the guest .

"No.......just give me one of those kabbab." I said extending my hands. "You seem happy this morning....." She exclaimed with a smile.

"Huh? Oh yeah......Ayesha called me last night. It was great." I said after stretching my arms. "Say Salam to her mom if she calls again." I nodded and grabbed one of my mom's famous kabbabs and headed towards the living lounge. 

After a while of cleaning and working in the kitchen, my mom asked me to dress up. Every girl in this world likes to dress up and be pretty except me. I freaking hate it. 

I took out my new shalwar kamaiz . It was a pink dress with some embroidery on the neck line. My mom bought it for me from Warda. It is the one of the leading stores in Pakistan. I really liked the dress but I was hoping to wear it on some other event. Ohh well.........maybe this was the right event for it.

My dad had gone to pick the guests from Islamabad airport. Until then, I tried making a new twitter account for Ayesha but I couldn't get the ways of internet.

 Angrily, I got up and looked at the picture frame hanging on the wall of the living room. Me and my brothers . The most memorable picture of this house. Harris my eldest brother who is 21 had gone to study abroad and my younger brother who was 17 is still living with us.

I can't help missing Harris a lot. He was the biggest prankster but he was still a really good friend. His desi looks and the serious temper matched each other perfectly. Removing all the thoughts about him , I realized that dad was home. He was knocking at the door for a while now.

I went and opened it and hurried towards my mom. My mom got out the drinks and handed me one of the trays.

I fixed my dupatta and entered the room. I handed the sisters there drinks and sat with my mom on the chair. After a quick refreshment , my dad introduced every one. Doniya, waliyha and Safaa were the sisters. There mom was Aunty Patrica . Uncle Yassar patted my head which eventually made me smile.

I couldn't see there son. Maybe he was out grabbing language or something. Suddenly he entered the house with a small bag with him.

"This is......Zayn." I looked at him from the corner of my eyes. He seemed quite familiar. "Hi...Nice to meet you all." He greeted smiling widely with his shiny white teeth. I stared at his with amazement. Allah, he's like love at first sight.