Chapter 23

We stayed to help clean after the wedding, once we're done, I said bye to Charlie, I miss him so much, and bye to the others, I didn't even bother saying bye Renée. We headed back home, "don't believe their got married" I said "yea, maybe one day will be too" he said "really when?" I said "one day" he said, laughing. I took my dress off and hopped in the shower. Also took of my brown contacts, my eyes are now golden like the others. Edward told me he'll change bella after their married, when she comes back from their honeymoon, she'll be change.

Days went by, i talked to Charlie, went to school and work, Dave and I been hunting. Bella still in here honeymoon. The started to ring.
"Hello"
"It's Carlisle, it's about Bella you need to come as soon as possible"
"What's wrong Carlisle?"
"It's better if you come"
"Okay I'll be there"
I hang up, Dave was looking at with worry eyes "what's wrong cat" "it's bella Carlisle said it's better if go" "I'll go I'm not go by yourself " we drove off to the house, what's wrong with Bella, did Edward did something to her. We finally reached the house. Carlisle welcome us in "please what's wrong with Bella" "in here Cat" I hear bella. I walked in, I see her in the sofa sitting down, with a blanket covering her waist. Rosalie is by her side, She looked like she hasn't slept in days. I sat next to her "are you okay bella, Carlisle won't tell me what's wrong" she looked at Rosalie "help me up" Rosalie got her up, she's pregnant! Her belly was showing. Rosalie slowly sat her down "oh my god Bella's your pregnant" I said hugging her. I looked around the room everyone's faces didn't look happy. "Why those faces" I said "we don't know what it is" Alice said "it's a baby" Rosalie said. "It's growing fast that's all we know" Carlisle said. Edward was in the corner not saying nothing "can I have a minute with Bella please" I said. "Of course, guys" Carlisle said. They walked in the other room, even Rosalie. "When did you find out" "I notice I was late, Alice had a vision. Edward wanted to get rid of it, everyone else too but I couldn't. I called Rosalie for help, I didn't want to bother you since you have school." "I'm glad she helping you, so I am having a niece or nephew?" I said  we both giggle, "nephew maybe" she said. I'm not leaving her side.

For the few days I stayed with Bella, I told her I'm not leaving. Bella was grateful I was there, Rosalie too. Rosalie was glad someone else was in Bella's side. Jacob was going to came, he heard bella was back, I hear his bike pulled and he's odor too. "In here" bella said he was getting close to bella "that's close enough" rose said "it's okay rose" "you look like terrible" he said. Rose and I helped her up "you did this!l he said going towards Edward, Emmett stoped him. We all know it was fast growing, "why haven't you done something? Take it out of her!" Jake yelled. "This is none of your business, dog" rose said to him, "rose! All of this fighting isn't good for Bella" Esme said "the fetus isn't good for Bella" Alice said "say the word Alice, 'baby' it's just a little baby" rose said "possibly" jasper added. Jake walked up to Carlisle "Carlisle, you've gotta to do something"  jake plead. "No! It's not his decision, it's not any of yours" bella said.

" Jacob, I need to talk to you"edward said, they both walked outside, Bella look sad. I held Bella's hand, "it's okay Bella's you have us" I said. Jake came back to talk to bella, "guys it's fine" she said "I'm watching you mutt" I hiss at him. Me and rose went into the other room. "I don't know why bella wants that dog here" she said "jake won't hurt her, and Bella wants him here, but I do agree with you. Thank you rose for helping her and being on her side" I said "it's my pleasure, I'm glad your here too, plus I always wanted kids" she said. She told me the story how she got changed, her story was sad, but at least she killed those bastards. I see Jacob leave anger, I think he wanted to change Bella's mind of the baby. We went back to bella, I called for Edward in my mind 'we need to talk" i wanted for him outside "I know you have differences about this, but be with her Edward" "that thing is hurting her, we don't know what it is" he said. "Just don't hate her for this" I said walking away.