Chapter 19

The next day was training with the cullens and the pack, me, Bella and Edward met up the others, I saw Dave, I went towards him. "Dave will not fight but will learn how to, jasper is a good teacher for that" Carlisle said, I nodded. We saw the pack arrived, Edward said they didn't trust them in their human form, Carlisle and Edward spoken to them, then jasper gave them some pointers of fighting, Emmett went first with jasper then so on. Dave was last to fight, jasper told Emmett to practice with him since Dave was still a newborn, explain for the wolves. After training was over, we headed back to the cullens house were they explain the plan, Esme came up to me "everything will be fine cat, Dave is doing good. He's been quite the help around here" she said. "Really, I just hope he doesn't lose control, when he goes to college" I said "he won't I believe in him" "me too" I said. She went to join Carlisle, Edward approached me as well "are you going to ask him to change you Cataleya" he said, I never even thought about, me being a vampire, I love Dave but I don't know. "I don't know Edward, that hasn't cross my mind, I'm guessing Bella has been asking" "you know your sister she's stubborn" he said "I haven't told Charlie or Bella, Dave ask me to move in with for college. But he's a newborn there's no way he can control himself" I said "you're right but he'll practice" he said. Later on that day we left back to Charlie, I was signing up for class for the summer, I still haven't mentioned moving away for college, I looked up jobs near by. I find one a book store, I always joined book sometimes.

Fight battle time!

It was time for the fight with newborns, Bella went with Edward to decide the plan, Bella thinks it's Victoria behind all of this, she may be right, this could be the change to tell dad about my plans for college "hey dad can I talk  with you about something" "sure your not- you know?" Oh my god "oh god no no, not that" "okay what a relief" he said "it's about college, so I signed up for community college for the summer, and to get close to the school, Dave ask me to move in with him, don't worry he's going to the same school as me" I said. He sat there for a pretty good minute, he sigh "what about money, how are you going to pay or buy things?" He said "i find a book shop near by, I gave them a call. They gave me a job so I start next week, so what do you think" I said he looked at the nodded his head "okay, but I'll be to speak to Dave" he said oh crap "okay" I said a few minutes later Alice came to the door, "hey Alice is everything okay" "yea we're having a sleepover at my place, I hope that okay with you Charlie" she said "yea sure, that sounds fun" he said. We saw bella pulled up " okay now don't be a stranger" he said "okay" she said. Alice explain the plan to Bella. Me and Dave will be with the others and Bella, Edward have the house to each other alone, ohh alone. The next day Edward came to pick up Bella, "keep her safe" "I will I promise " he said they left to hide from Victoria well the other fight the newborns. Carlisle told me and Dave to stay the house. A few minutes past, I broke the silence "I told Charlie I'm moving in with you" I said "so that a yes!" "It's a yes, but my dad wants to told you" I said. "I don't know if I can-" "you can, I'll be there. Just remember what they taught you and you'll be fine." I said hugging him. A few hours later they came back "so how did it go" I said. They killed every newborn Edward killed Victoria. That bitch deserve it, but one surrendered a girl name Bree, and one slipped, Leah tried to kill him but jake jumped in. The newborn hurt jake, Carlisle was on the way to jakes house. "The Volturi stepped in, Felix killed Bree" jasper said Felix is the tall guy. We told the Cullens that me and Dave were moving in for college. "I think it's a great idea, Dave has proven very well, he's been around you and no loss of control" Jasper. "Really you think" I said he nodded. "Thank you, all of you" I said. I was so happy, I soon left since it was late. Last person to tell was Bella.