Chapter 15

The funeral

I was getting for the funeral, Alice picked out a black sleeve dress to wear, Charlie and Bella come with me, they held the service outside the graveyard, many people from school came, I saw Bella's friends, oh god why are they here. I went to say hi to mia parents, I went to find my seat, I saw the cullens walk in. They sat behind us, Bella went to sit next to Edward, I saw Dave walk in too, I smiled at him, he sat next to me, i rest my head on his shoulder, I know Charlie is going to say something when we get home, and Bella too. Mia mother gave a speech about her only child, her speech made me break down an cry, I miss you mia. It was time to bury her, her casket was filled with flowers, she loved flowers. I held a white rose, who were her favorite, I kissed it, placed it on her casket "it's for you mia your favorite flower, I miss you. Don't worry your parents will be okay, so will I" i said crying. They lower her down, she's gone.

After the funeral I said bye to mia parents, "you were my mia best friend, she loved you so much Cat" she said hugged me "I loved her too" I said. I said bye to Dave "we should hang out whenever your ready" he said holding my hand "that sounds nice" I said I gave him a hug and walked away. "So who was that?" Dad said "that's Dave he's my friend" "friend or boyfriend" he said "dad really" I said "can we just go home" I said "okay let's go" he said bella left with Edward. When we got home, I just wanted to sleep. My life will never to be the same outside Mia.

It's seen about two months since mia funeral, Its been quite, school wasn't the same, graduation was in a few days, Charlie has been worried about me, but I found confront in Dave we started hanging out, next thing you know we're dating! He told me he's in only child has his own place, he was orphan, when he was adopted by single mother when he was 10, she died of cancer last year. Ever since then he's been on his own, Dave made me feel happy. Dave finally met bella and Charlie, after Charlie kept asking about him, Bella liked him, she was happy to see me smile, Charlie being a chief wanted to lookin him, luckily no criminal records, Dave was graduation too but in a different school then me. Even though I still miss mia it this hurts me she's not here.

The next day at school I walked in the cafeteria I saw bella and Edward siting with Jessica table. I made my way there, pulled a seat next to bella, "hey what we taking about" I said they all stared at me if I was a ghost "hey just graduation speech Jessica has to do" bella said I nodded "yea cant wait to see all those who are graduating" she said glancing at me. I tilted my head to the side "why look at me, what you think I'm not graduating with you guys" I said, before she could say nothing Alice and jasper sat down, "I've decided to throw a party" Alice said "after all, how many times are we gonna graduate high school" jasper said smiling. Mike and then were surprised they invited them "another party, Alice" Edward " it'll be fun" she said "yea. That's what you said last time" bella said referring at her birthday party. "I'll go, count me in Alice" I said "thanks cat" she said. She stared to have a vision, what now.