Chapter 21

I was off from work, trying to organize our things, in our apt. We did some shopping for school, as we headed back, I caught the scent of human blood, I stood still, my throat. Dave stood in front of me "don't think about, your stronger then this Cat" i closed my eyes, don't do it. Dave pulled inside, "are you okay" "yea I'm fine" loosing control was my fear.

College started, I was a little nervous. I tried remember my human self, since I'm being around humans all day. My first class went by easy, I only had 3 classes for today, Im going my basics for community college. I still don't know if I wanna go to University. After school was over I met up Dave at the parking lot, we drove home, "how was your classes" he asked "pretty good, yours" "good as well" he said when we got home, we saw a package on the front door, there was a letter on top

The Volturi send this to our house, it's for you
-Alice

"Who's the volturi?" He asked "they like vampire royalty to us, if a vampire breaks a law that go against our kinds, they will kill us. I actually meet them once. Aro is the leader he can read your thoughts just by touching you, then these Caius, and Marcus. Did Carlisle ever tell you this" "you must've forgot to mention it, so what they send" he said I opened the box, there was other letter"

I'm looking forward to meeting the new Cataleya.

There was a necklaces, the crest of the Volturi. "Some necklaces" he said "yea" I said. I took it out of the box and put in my jewelry box in my room. I called Bella to see how were things there and the wedding.
"Hey, Bella how are things there?"
"Great, me and Charlie miss you"
"I miss you guys too, I'm sorry I haven't come an visit I'm been busy with work and school"
"It's okay, I'm just glad you and Dave are coming to the wedding"
"We won't miss it, send out the wedding invitations yet?"
"Yea, Alice send them out, so keep in eye out"
"Will do, I gotta run, I have to do some apartment shopping. Tell the others hi for me, bye bella"
"Sure bye"

I usually don't buy food since we don't eat, but I bought some home decor, I've change a lot coming here, I changed my wardrobe, I wear a lot of dark colors, I wear somewhat make up which I like. Rosalie and Alice have been sending me wedding dresses ideas to wear. They send one I really liked a gold rose color dress, cocktail dress, i went out at bought it. I told them that I had bought the dress, and the shoes they insisted I buy too. About a few day later Dave came back from the mail, "look they're Invitation is here" "oh let me see, wow it's so pretty" "I can't wait to go" he said. I wonder if Jacob got the invitation too, he must be heartbroken. The girl he loves marrying the guy she loves. I texted bella saying, We got the invitation. Dave was needed at suit for the wedding, we went out looking for a suit, Alice texted me "make sure it's a tuxedo" how did she-her vision. We finally found the right tuxedo for him.

Wedding day! Me and Dave drove up to the cullens house, "Cat!" Rosalie said giving me a big hug "Rosalie it's good to see you" "me too, Bellas almost here to get ready" "okay" I said. She looked at me "is everything okay rose" "yea, it's just you look different now" "oh yea, I am go get ready before bella comes" I said "yea go ahead" she said. Dave said hi to the guys. Once I was done getting ready, I went up with the girls, Alice and Rosalie got done with Bella's hair and makeup. "Bella you look beautiful" I said I see what people say about Bella's scent "thanks Cat, what about you" "thanks but it doesn't compair how your going to look like in your wedding dress." I said. I heard the sound of two people coming upstairs "oh you look beautiful, crap my makeup" oh god she's here. I stood next to Rosalie, "smile cat she's your mom" she said then I saw Charlie walk in wow home and Bella were amazed "I know I look hot" he said "cat!" He said "hey dad" mom looked at me but I looked away. "We got you something" "it's grandmas swan we added the blue" she said. "I'll see you guys outside" i said, "cat wait please" Renée said "I have nothing to say to you" "please Cat" she tries to grab my arm but i turned around "look this is Bella's big day, I'm not going to ruin it by arguing with you, just leave me alone, don't talk to me, don't even look at me." I said "I'm your mother Cataleya" she said "you are not my mother, your just a person who gave birth to me. You never loved me or pay attention to me, I tried so hard for you to notice me. To get your attention. So don't act like you want me now, your too late now" I said walking away to find Dave. "Cat" I turn to see dad "dad, I missed you" I said hugging him "I missed you too, is Dave here too" "yea I think his with the guys" I said. "Go easy in her cat" he said "yea" I rolled my eyes. We head out to find our seats, wow Alice did a beautiful job. It was starting, we sat in front with Renée, we got up, dad walking bella down the aisle, she looks beautiful.