Chapter 28

We went back inside with the others, "so hows does you power work on someone" Garrett asked. "I'm not sure, how" I said. "Try it one me" Dave said, "what, no" I said, "just a small explain" Eleazar said. Dave stood in front of in "okay, now stare into his eyes, tell him to point at his nose" Eleazar said. I stared at him for a few seconds "I want you to point at your nose" I said carefully, he then point at his nose, everyone gasp, "it work" Dave said snapping out of it. "Use that power on Aro, maybe he'll listen" Emmett said. "True but it's better for them to see Renesmee, and listen. Before jumping into conclusion" I said. The next day bella too Renesmee to see Charlie, Bella went to take care of some business, I stayed at the house with the others, we almost just stayed and talk, still now word on Alice and Jasper.

Christmas time came, me and Dave bought Charlie new fishing gear, Bella and Edward gave him tickets. After opening gifts we headed my to the house, we started getting ready for the battle m, we camped out in the forest, Bella was in the tent with Renesmee, while the others gather around the fireplace. Vladimir and Stefan, gave a speech who the use it rule. The next day was the battle, we got ready. We made our way to a big opened field. Bella and Edward still in front was i behind them. Then they showed up, the volturi is here. I held Dave's arm and hand, we saw the coming, Irina is with them, the wolves appear too, jake stood next to bella, the volturi stopped midway.

Carlisle stepped up to talk "Aro let's us discuss things as we used to, civilized manner"he said "fair word Carlisle, but a little out of place, given the battalion you've assembled against us" Aro said. "I can promise you, that was never my intent, no laws have been broke" he said "we see the child, don not treat as fools" Caius said "she is not an immortal, this witnesses can testify or you can look, see the flush of human blood run down her cheeks," Carlisle said "artifice!l Caius yelled "I will collect every facet of the truth, but from someone more central to the story , Edward as the child clings tot your newborn mate" Aro said. Edward started walking towards aro, he touch he's hand, he wants to meet Nessie, "come with me Cat" Bella asked I nodded. I kissed Dave. We started walking we looked back to Emmett he came along too, "ahhh young bella, immortality becomes you...Cataleya" I hate when he says my name "may I?"he said offering my hand, I looked at Edward and bella, he nodded. I held my hand out, he grabbed it, "ahhh the gift of a controller, what a magnificent gift, immortality suits you as a well" he said letting go of my hand "Yes very suiting" Felix said staring up and down at me. he heard Nessie heart, Nessie walks to him she touch's his face, I see Irina feeling guilty. "half mortal half immortal, conceived and carry by this newborn, while she was still human" he said "impossible" Caius said. We started heading back, Caius called for Irina, she took full responsibility for her mistake, she made an mistake, Felix tore her head off, Tanya and Kate tried to attack but we hold them, Jane looked at me and Edward then cause pain to us "ahhh!" I said, dropping to my knees, Dave tried to help me, sudden it stopped we looked at see Bella's she's using her shield. It's working, Dave helped me up, "her shield is working" I said. I nodded at at Bella.

"Aro, you see no there's no law broken here" Carlisle said, "agree, but does it the follow. That there is no danger? For the first time in our history humans pose a threat to our kind, their modern technology that given birth to weapons that could destroy us. Maintaining our secret has never been more imperative. In such perilous times, only the known is safe, only the know is tolerate. And we know nothing of this child will become. Can we live with such uncertainty, spare ourselves a fight today, only to die...tomorrow" he said. We stood there listening after what he said, we see someone walk in, it's Alice!. Alice, Alice everyone said. We see her and jasper walk to the votluri, she has evidence. Aro held her hand for a long time, "what's she's showing him" Dave said "I don't know, whatever it is, it's scaring him" I said.

He finally let go of Alice hand, looked at us all of us. Whatever he saw was his future, frighten him. "That's your future, unless you decided on another course" Alice said to Aro. "We cannot later our course. The child still pose a grave threat" Caius says "what if you were sure she had could, remain concealed from the human world, could we live in peace" Edward said "of course, but it cannot be known" Caius. "Actually it can" Edward said. I looked at Dave confuse so did he, what did he meant by that, Alice a witness, a tribe from Brazil, he told his story. he was like Nessie. After the volturi heard his story there was no threat, they soon left, we were all happy, no fight. Me and I shared a kiss, so did the other mates, "no fight" "no fight" he said. I hugged Bella's "you guys did it" I said "we all did it" Edward said. We gave each other's hugs.