Chapter 5

I got up, I saw Edward came up introduce himself to Charlie "I'm sure you know cataleya" dad said Edward said hello I ignore him Charlie looked at me a response "yea hey" I said to him. Edward wants to take Bella to play baseball with his family "baseball Charlie said "sir that's the point" Edward said. great I guess I'm done here I walked away when dad said "hey why don't you take your sister too" "NO!" Yelled back. After the baseball Bella rushes up to the house picking up saying she's going back to mom. Charlie was confused. I went up to Bella's rooms "hey What the hell is your problem your just going to leave like that not telling Charlie excuse why your leaving" "I'm sorry but I don't have time" she said In a rush "fine go, go back to that bitch in Arizona, bitch" i said I went down stairs to Charlie who look heart broken "let her leave dad" we dont need her. (Skip to Bella is in the hospital) me and dad rushed to the hospital Bella was in accident had a broken leg, when I went to see her, dad was at the cafeteria. I saw mom and Edward was sleeping, mom looked up at me with the biggest smile on her face. "There's my other baby girl" she hugged me but I didn't hug back. "I just came to see if she's okay " I gave her a cold stare "it's good to see you cataleya" she said "yea I guess" mom stepped outside and I saw waking up from is nap. I sat next to Bella "why did you leave? do you know how heart broken dad was!" I yelled at her "I'm sorry I can't explain it" she said I got up shaking my head I looked at her "if you ever, ever leave like that in front of Charlie again because if you I don't ever want to see you again" I threaten her with my words "your boyfriend awake why don't you two plan other get away?" I said "cataleya please don't" Edward said "don't what! She left without saying anything and you let her go" I yelled I walking away knowing I won't control myself.