You Promised

⚠️ SMUT ⚠️

"Wait wait wait let me get this straight. You're having a boy and a girl?" Luke said as we drove down the road.

"Yes Luke." Harper laughed. "We're having twins." She smiled sitting looking at the ultrasound.

"Two for us to spoil." Calum smiled. The boys where very excited to be uncles.

"Ok so names." Michael said. "Have you thought of any yet?"

"No Michael we haven't thought of any yet. We literally just found out the sex of our babies. We haven't thought of named yet." I laughed.

"ok. Fine but here me out. Michael for the boy." Michael laughed as the other boys chimed in saying that the boy should be named after them not him.

"If the baby gets named after any of you it would have to be Calum." Harper said softly. "And only because he's the one who put me and Ashton together."

"Suck it." Calum said to the other boys.

"Oh shut up Calum." Michael whined. I just laughed and sat with my head against the window thinking about my life. How I had gotten to this point and how things would be changing. I actually wasn't scared for once In my life. I was happy. I knew what I wanted, and that was to be with Harper, and have kids now and maybe more later. That is if she wants more kids after this.
Once we got to the house Harper and I got out of the car and walked inside. I wasn't expecting Harper to suddenly push me up against the wall and stand on her tippy toes to kiss me. The kiss sat first was soft but then it got harder and passionate.

"What are you up to?" I asked as I held onto her hips.

"Do you not remember what you agreed to when we got home?" She pouted.

"Oh I remembered. I just wasn't sure if you wanted it or not." I chuckled and kissed her softly.

"Let me tell you something Irwin. I am constantly horny now because of all theses hormones in my body. So I always want it." Harper replied causing me to chuckle just a little.

I kept my hands on Harpers hip and began kissing down her neck causing her to moan just a little. Gently i nipped and sucked on her sweet spot.

"Ash." She moaned. "That feels so nice." Gently I picked her up and began carrying her to the couch in the living room. All the curtains and blinds covered the window so I didn't have to worry about anyone seeing in.
I stepped away from her for just a second to slip off my shirt and jeans. Harper slipped off her shirt and her pants leave her in a sexy pair of lingerie. Thankfully she hadn't gained much weight yet. The doctor said that was normal in some women. I was thankful for it at this moment because Harper could still wear the lingerie that really got me going.

"Fuck babe you look hot." I groaned slightly as I felt myself getting hard in my boxers.

"Thanks ashy." She said with a purr. Without another word I walked over pinned her to the couch and began kissing down her chest.

"Oh ash." She moaned as I gently kissed over her clothed nipple. Thankfully the car hooked in the front do I undid it and began sucking and kissing her nipples.

"Ash mhmm." She moaned as I made two dark hickeys one on each breast. Once I was done with that I kissed down to her underwear. Where she lifted her hips up so I could take off her underwear.

"God your so beautiful." I spoke as I gently kissed her core causing her to let out a loud moan.

Gently I began to kiss and lick her core causing her to let out more moans. I continued to lick and suck until she had her first orgasm. Once I was done with that I went up and kissed her before slowly thrusting into her.

"Oh god ash." She moaned and I began to continue thrusting just a little bit harder. Harper continued her moans as I thrusted into her hot tight pussy.

"I'm so close." Harper Moaned.

"Me too baby me too." I moaned and continued thrusting while  kissing along her neck.
With a few more thrusts I felt Harper tighten around me while she orgasmed causing me to be sent over the edge.

"Fuck so good babe." I Moaned and kissed her cheek before pulling out and laying next to her.

"Thank you ash." She smiled and I could tell she was exhausted.

"You're welcome my love." I gently kissed her and then stood up picking her up  taking her to our bedroom. Where she fell asleep. When I was done laying her in the bed I slipped on some clothes and went downstairs beginning to make us something to eat.
I was cooking thinking about everything when there was a knock on the door.
Thankfully I had got dressed so I could go straight to the door.

"Hello Ashely." I smiled as I opened the door.

"Hey ash." Halsey smiled. "So I brought a few things for Harper and I wanted to know can I throw a baby shower for Harper?"

"Of course you can. I think Harper would love that.." I smiled. "Also Harper is asleep."

"Oh ok. Well I'm kinda in a hurry so I'll just leave the clothes with you and I'll text you where to bring Harper for the baby shower."