I placed my arms on the steering wheel and rested my face on my arms facing her. She had no idea to what extent she turned my feelings upside down in a single night.

I clearly remember the first time I met her. She was laying her head on her desk and she looked up to see me with a smile. She looked ready to pass out but she still spoke with so much care and enthusiasm. The cute expression she made when she was shocked to see me and her flustered face when I told her that she smiled beautifully.

Her laugh though. She closed her eyes, smile lines lined her cheeks, she scrunched up her nose and her teeth showed up. Every time she smiled. She enchanted me, she still did.

The other night I met her, she looked so cool in casual clothes. She looked professional in a coat. Damn, she looked good in anything she wore. The way she smiled while looking into my eyes.

But the words that came out her mouth the next second, shook my world. She said the exact words I didn't want to hear. I wasn't ready to face reality. But she reassured me, saying that we all go through the same stuff.

I would never forget the way she was looking at the stars. Her eyes reflected the starry sky, a slight smile decorating her face.

She put me at peace. It might seem to be a stretch, but her words that night were the only solace to my troubled mind. We felt lonely and were giving each other company.

I shook my thoughts away. I look another look at her face. I took my phone out and took a picture of her sleeping face. I smiled to myself as I zoomed into her face in the picture.

I started the car, careful not to wake her up and made my way back to the hotel.

_______________________

I parked the car in the driveway. I didn't have the heart to wake her up. Should I carry her to her room? Would she feel awkward about it when she finds out about it later?

As I was debating on what to do, I felt someone knock on the window on my side. I saw Tae and Kook giggling outside. I rolled my eyes and placed my fingers on my lips, motioning them to stay quiet.

I quietly stepped out of the car.

"Oh....Jiminie, going on dates this late at night..... what did you do?" Tae wiggled his eyebrows.

"Are you thinking what I am thinking about?" Kook joined him.

"Hey, it's not what you think. I told you already. I am really tired and not in the mood for your crap." I placed my palm over my eyes.

"Ooooh he's tired, hmm what could he have done?" Both of them pretended like they were thinking.

I heard the door of the car opening. Saura stepped out. She looked so cute, sleepy and blinking, her eyes tried to adjust to the brightness.

"Jimin? Where are we?" She yawned.
Oh dear, she really had no idea how cute she was. Electricity sparked in my brain.

I walked towards the car and picked up a water bottle to give her. I walked towards her and gave her the bottle asking her to drink. I could hear the boys snickering behind us. I turned to give them a glare. Tae gave me a thumbs up. I turned around to look at her and she was looking behind me squinting her eyes.

"Oh, meet Tae and Kook. You saw Tae already right?" I placed my arm over her shoulders and maneuvered her forward. I narrowed my eyes at them to make sure they didn't do anything stupid.

Her face morphed into shock and her jaw dropped. I kept forgetting that she was an ARMY too. She gulped down, feeling nervous. I patted her shoulders reassuringly.