The air was cool. So relaxing. I didn't go far from my house. I was just nearby. Taking a look at my neighborhood.

I might look like a creep.

So I decided to go back.
Why are things the way it is. :(

I just want Joohyun unnie to come soon. I miss her.

Well she'll be here for my birthday.

I'm seriously not excited for it. It comes everyyear. It only reminds us that we're one more step closer to death.

I wish Mina and I could go back to how we were.
If she didn't ignore me, it wouldn't have been this way.

Not saying she's a bad person. She's flawless. For me at least.

It's just me being stupid.
Should I confess?

But is it too early?

I reached my room and checked my gallery.
I let out a small chuckle when I saw her photo.
The one we took at the coffee shop.

I love her so much.
But am I ready to get over her?

Can I get over this stupid feelings?
This stupid bursting of firecrackers whenever I see her?

This dumb feeling that always longs to be together with her?
Can I just ignore the stab in my heart whenever she acts like she doesn't know me?

Is this the Mina I fell for?
Should I be regretting?!

But, she's the best person I've ever met. And I love her. Nobody can change my mind.

I can't promise forever but for now, she's my favorite person. I would do anything just to see her happy.

I unknowingly fell asleep. When I woke up, I checked the time on my phone. It shows 2:58am.

I got up and went to the washroom since I really wanted to pee. While I was inside, I felt someone entering my room.

Who could it be? And intruder? My brother? My parents?

I was nervous but took a peek. I couldn't see anyone. So I came out from the washroom. There was no one. I felt a shivering thing in my spine.

Bleh whatever.

I hopped on my bed as quick as possible. I was a little nervous. I felt as if someone was peeping at me. But I couldn't guess who.

I closed my eyes and tried to go back to sleep. Then out of nowhere I heard my bathroom door creaked open.
Are you fvcking kidding me?!

I felt my heart race increase. I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared. I AM SCARED.  am i getting haunted or something?

This is fcking scary !!!

I gathered enough courage and look at my door. It was open. I KNOW I LOCKED IT.!

I quickly went to close it again. As I reached for the doorknob, I heard footsteps like someone just exited my room. But my room door was..  CLOSED?!

I just hear someone. I feel my blood turning cold because of the fear.
I hated this feeling. I really wanted to go and hug someone right now. A human I mean. Not just anyone. A human.

Am i hallucinating?
I jumped to bed. And.. Prayed.
I don't know what to do right now.
Please God. Please save me.

Someway or the other, tossing and turning, I fell asleep around 4.