*1*

Bright pov

Today I have important match. After that I have meeting with my sponsor company.. I stretch my arms and turned to digital clock it shows 5.40 am. I get up, went to bathroom for morning routines, get my tracks for morning jog. I jog around my neighborhood, with music, after that I return back to my private gym for workout..then I took shower, had breakfast,I about to depart my phone buzzed.. my lip curve a short smile by seeing the name.. it's none other than my only best friend Gulf.. he is the only person I trust in this world, he accompanied me in all hard times in my life, my parents abandon  me. After they got divorced they two remarried by left me alone.. since then I lost trust.. my aunt pick me, gave everything until my high school. I left her because I don't want to be burdened to any one.. I don't trust people.. Gulf is the only one always approach me with care, I hurted him but he doesn't care about that again and again he came to me.. one day he got bullied, first I ignored it,even after that  he came to me with smile.. I felt guilt.. then another time when he got bullied I teach them lesson with fist.. I more got into problems he is the saviour of my life many times.. he is too innocent, people around him always uses his kind heart for greedy purpose.. so I always feel to protect him. He was working as Executive director. He is the first one always wishes me good luck with his lucky voice I always won the match.. so I attended his call..

Bright: Hey kitty!!

Gulf: stop it Bright..how many times should I tell you not to call me that..

Bright: But it suits you..

Gulf: Whatever.. I call you to wish..

Bright: Then what are you waiting for.. wish me my lucky charm..

Gulf: lucky charm..my ass.. anyway.. Best of luck my bestie.. Bright.. susuna.. I will join you later after my work..

Bright: . By the way just do your work not others..ok.. see you soon.. bye..

Gulf: ok dad.. bye. .

I hang up.. drive to my training place.. my manager, coach were waiting for me.. once I entered all the juniors, trainee wished me,I nodded at them. I changed to my boxing suit, practiced for hour.. in my break my manager came with energy drink, meantime he  explained about my new contract..

Dex: soon our contract with DC sports is ending,they were giving so many terms and conditions.. apart from that you only getting 30% profit from all. So we should move on with another company.. that will help you to go further..

Bright: So ..  you already have idea.. just tell me.. P'.

Dex:(chuckled) you are always smart. MS sports wants us to make contract with us.. their terms and conditions were very favourable then they giving 70% of profit..

Bright: Wait.. why are they giving this much favour for us.. anything other than contract they..

Dex: tsk.. stop your nonsense again.. they are number one in all business.. they just entered in this sports world.. so they want all best players in all games so they are offering this much. And after all your the best boxer in Thailand..

Bright: oh.. what is the name of the CEO and managing director of that company..

Dex: You still don't trust..ok..then.. He is Mew suppasit young Multimillionaire and business man owns MS private limited company.. young face of Thailand..

Bright: ok.. I will tell you later..

Dex: (sigh) you and your trust issues.. tell me after the match..

Bright: Hmmm ...

He left, I call him.. yep my only trust Gulf..

Bright: Hey kiddy.. I want to know about a person.

Gulf: Who.. and why??

Bright:  Mew suppasit.. for contract..

Gulf: Hmm. Young face of Thailand.. all people in business world knows him.. Did he own sports company too I don't know about that..

Bright: He just entered.. and he wants all best players in his company..so he giving seventy percent..

Gulf: Wow.. Brighty... Just go for it.. and he always will be the lead in all..so go for it..

Bright: Ok I trust you.. bye kitty..

I cut the call, went for the match, as usual I won the match,went for the meeting by lunch with sponsor for ending the contract..we finished everything in good terms... Once I finished my meeting I left out by scrolling through my phone, I crashed some one, a coffee spilled in floor, I said sorry, after that I saw up who is it.. none other than my rivial Win.. yep.. I know him from my first year college,we were class mates, still I don't know how he became my rivial maybe we were always compared, with looks, popularity, sports and finally in boxing.. by this comparison made us riviales and enemies without knowing much more one another.. but what is he doing here...

Win: Hey it's ok.. how do you do..

Bright: Fine..

We silently saw one another, tense made the air thick.. he broke the silence..

Win: ok. Bye..

Bright: Hmmm..

Yep...god .. still he is doing this to me. My heart racing.. but why.. this is the reason I hate him more, whenever he is around I felt nevours..shit.. I don't like the feel he gives me.. I don't want to feel week in my heart..but when he is near me I can't feel strong.. so I hate him for making me week. I went to pick up my kitty.. once the security see me, he wished and allow me.. when I reach the floor, I saw him from far, running around like kid with full energy, seriously this guy, always give all when he does something.. he seems very busy with his colleagues.

Bright:(shout) kitty...!!

All in the floor turned towards me.. he gave death glare but I don't care, I want to give him tonight a memorable one..yep tomorrow is his birthday.. I want him to enjoy his life at least once without thinking others... So I decided to trick him...

To be continued......