Change that situation

"Truly I tell you, whoever says to this mountain, Be lifted up and thrown into the sea! and does not doubt at all in his heart but believes that what he says will take place, it will be done for him."
(Mark 11:23)

The Lord Jesus, in the scripture above, gave us the recipe for effecting a change in any situation. He said whoever says to the mountain, “Get up and move into the sea,” with no doubt in his heart, believing that what he says shall come to pass, shall have whatsoever he says.

In other words, to change any seemingly hopeless situation, what you need do is to declare faith-filled words; talk to the mountain. Sadly, some people, instead of talking “to” the mountain choose rather to talk “about” the mountain, and that’s not going to change things.

As long as you’re discussing your challenging situations rather than eyeballing them and commanding a change, you’re not going to get the result the Lord Jesus spoke about—the mountain won’t move. Maybe it’s a growth in your body and you’ve been complaining about it to everyone around you and receiving sympathy from them; it’s time to stop talking about it and talk to it!

God gave you a mouth—not just for eating—but so you can speak and effect the changes you desire. Quit telling others about what you’re going through. Stop complaining to God about your predicament; command a
change in the Name of Jesus! Talk to whatever seems to be a mountain before you right now; whether it’s in your body, your academic work, or your family.

Declare the Word of God in faith and surely there’ll be a change. Faith doesn’t speak and watch to see the mountain go; faith considers the mountain gone once it has spoken!