Cultivate a Culture of Giving

"Don’t get tired of helping others. You will be rewarded when the time is right, if you don’t give up"
~Galatians 6:9~

Being prosperous means a lot more than amassing wealth for yourself; rather, it involves being able to help others. The reason God has blessed us is so we can serve Him and bless others.

This is very clear when you read,

“And God is able to make all grace (every favor and earthly blessing) come to you in abundance, so that you may always and under all circumstances and whatever the need be self-sufficient [possessing enough to require no aid or support and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation].
~2 Corinthians 9:8-9~

As it is written, "He [the benevolent person] scatters abroad; He gives to the poor; His deeds of justice and goodness and kindness and benevolence will go on and endure forever.”

True prosperity is looking out for opportunities to be a blessing to others. It’s finding joy and excitement in helping and extending love to others. A truly prosperous person is of a benevolent spirit; he’s quick to give, and derives joy in helping others become prosperous.

It  makes no difference if you’ve had unpleasant experiences in trying to help others. Perhaps you’ve helped someone become successful who eventually turned against you; don’t become bitter. Keep up the good work, knowing that the Lord will reward your labour of love.

“For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name….” ~Hebrews 6:10~

Moreover, Jesus said,

But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil” ~Luke 6:35~