Don't fold your Arms

(You Can Dictate What Happens To And With You)

"And so I tell all of you: what you prohibit on earth will be prohibited in heaven, and what you permit on earth will be permitted in heaven

"And so I tell all of you: what you prohibit on earth will be prohibited in heaven, and what you permit on earth will be permitted in heaven."
~Matthew 18:18~

The Lord Jesus lets us know in Matthew 18:18 that we don't have to fold our arms, and watch helplessly as things we don't want in our lives happen. You can choose to either prohibit or permit anything in your life. I like how the Living Bible puts it:

"Whatever you bind on earth is bound in heaven, and whatever you free on earth will be freed in heaven"
~Matthew 18:18~

That means you're absolutely responsible for the quality of life you live. Some people don't like to hear things like this, because they'd rather put the responsibility for whatever happens in their lives on God.

I'm reminded of the story of a certain man who stormed out of the church when he heard a preacher teach this subject. When he was asked why he was angry at the preacher, he retorted, "That man's trying to blame me for all the bad things that have happened to me." He didn't like being told he was responsible for his life, but I think that's the best news anyone could hear!

Think about it: if you're responsible for what happens in your life, it means you can choose to accept only those things that are consistent with God's plans for you.

Whatever you choose to allow into your life is what will be, and whatever you choose to forbid or disallow will be prevented. You're absolutely responsible for your life!

Further study
Mark 11:23; Deuteronomy 30:19

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for the awesome privilege of being able to decide
the quality of life that I want to live! I unleash the forces of prosperity,
health and victory in my life, and disallow sickness, poverty and defeat in
my home and in the lives of my loved ones, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

It's all possible. Thanks for reading!