Refuse to worry

Philippians 4:6"Be careful for nothing;but in everything by prayer AND supplication ,with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God"God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think

Philippians 4:6
"Be careful for nothing;but in everything by prayer AND supplication ,with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God"
God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think. (Ephesians 3:20).

This is why we should never worry about any situation OR anything in your life. Worrying will Short-circuit His Power that's at work on your behalf. So, rather than worry, trust Him, For He never fails. Most people have a worry List that's endless. If they're not worried about the future, Then it's about their friends, or about their health, money, education, projects, business, etc.; That's not the life of a Christian.

The Lord Jesus said in,
Matthew 11:28
"Come unto Me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest".

This is God's will for your life; He wants you free from struggles, worries AND the troubles that weigh men down. Someone might ask, 'If I have lots of problems, isn't it right that I worry?' But the question is,  How does 'worrying' about a problem get you the solution to that problem? It doesn't work that way!

You can worry for as long as you want about the money you need; it's not going to make the money come to you. God isn't going to say, "Son, I've seen that you've worried so much; so we decided to give you the money!

'That'll never happen, because it's contrary to His Word; He has said, Be anxious for nothing! Therefore, He wouldn't indulge anyone in such faithlessness. God told us not to worry because of it's adverse effect.Worry sets up a magnetic force that attracts To you everything that's consistent with what you're worried about.

Worry makes you imagine negative possibilities, and your imagination of those negative possibilities crystalizes them. In plain terms, Worry makes your fears possible! When worry attacks you, repel it, because it's a spirit. Use the Word of God against it.

When you find that something is getting your attention, To the point you're almost getting worried, Do what the Word of God says: Make your request known To God and then, give Him thanks. Then it's done. You'd immediately experience such indescribable peace ,from within that others would wonder how you could be at peace ,in the midst of the storms.